The polymorphous concept of money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranyard, Rob & Craig, Gill, 1993. "Estimating the duration of a flexible loan: The effect of supplementary information," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 317-335, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane TICHIT, 2017. "Social representations of money: Contrast between citizens and local complementary currency members," Working Papers 201714, CERDI.
- Groenland, E. A. G. & Bloem, J. G. & Kuylen, A. A. A., 1996. "Prototypicality and structure of the saving concept for consumers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 691-708, December.
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Catherine Tallon-Baudry & Meyniel Florent, 2011. "Fast and Automatic Activation of an Abstract Representation of Money in the Human Ventral Visual Pathway," Post-Print ijn_00713469, HAL.
- Penz, Elfriede & Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2004. ""It's practical, but no more controllable": Social representations of the electronic purse in Austria," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 771-787, December.
- Rumiati, Rino & Lotto, Lorella, 1996. "Varieties of money experts' and non-experts' typicality judgments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 403-413, June.
- Ariane Tichit, 2017. "Social representations of money: Contrast between citizens and local complementary currency members," Working Papers halshs-01576076, HAL.
- Schoormans, Jan P. L. & Robben, Henry S. J., 1997. "The effect of new package design on product attention, categorization and evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 271-287, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:13:y:1992:i:1:p:71-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.