Emotional Factors in Currency Perception
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tokunaga, Howard, 1993. "The use and abuse of consumer credit: Application of psychological theory and research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 285-316, June.
- Muller-Peters, Anke, 1998. "The significance of national pride and national identity to the attitude toward the single European currency: A Europe-wide comparison," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 701-719, December.
- Tyszka, Tadeusz & Przybyszewski, Krzysztof, 2006. "Cognitive and emotional factors affecting currency perception," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 518-530, August.
- Shafir, Eldar & Diamond, Peter & Tversky, Amos, 1997. "Money Illusion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 341-74, May.
- Meier, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 1998. "Social representations of the euro in Austria," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 755-774, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:30:y:2007:i:4:p:355-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.