Deceiving Our Minds: A Qualitative Exploration of the Money Illusion in Post-redenomination Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mussweiler, Thomas & Englich, Birte, 2003. "Adapting to the Euro: Evidence from bias reduction," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 285-292, June.
- Shafir, Eldar & Diamond, Peter & Tversky, Amos, 1997. "Money Illusion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 341-74, May.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang, 2006. "Euro or “Teuro”?: The Euro-induced Perceived Inflation in Germany," DQE Working Papers 5, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Dusansky, Richard & Kalman, Peter J, 1974. "The Foundations of Money Illusion in a Neoclassical Micro-Monetary Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 115-22, March.
- Bart Hobijn & Federico Ravenna & Andrea Tambalotti, 2004.
"Menu costs at work: restaurant prices and the introduction of the euro,"
195, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bart Hobijn & Federico Ravenna & Andrea Tambalotti, 2006. "Menu Costs at Work: Restaurant Prices and the Introduction of the Euro," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 121(3), pages 1103-1131, 08.
- Bart Hobijn & Andrea Tanbalotti & Federico Ravenna, 2005. "Menu Costs at Work: Restaurant Prices and the Introduction of the Euro," 2005 Meeting Papers 659, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2001.
"Does Money Illusion Matter?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1239-1262, December.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, . "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 012, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 045, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lineta Ramoniene & Dovydas Brazys, 2007. "Euro Introduction Effects on Individuals’ Economic Decisions: Testing the Presence of Difference Assessment Account among Lithuanian and Latvian Consumers," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 29-55, January.
- Priya Raghubir & Joydeep Srivastava, 2009. "The Denomination Effect," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(4), pages 701-713, December.
- Raghubir, Priya & Srivastava, Joydeep, 2002. " Effect of Face Value on Product Valuation in Foreign Currencies," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 335-47, December.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Edmund Cannon & Giam Pietro Cipriani, 2003.
"Euro-illusion: a natural experiment,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
03/556, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1995.
"Money and wage contracts in an optimizing model of the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 303-315, April.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Money and wage contracts in an optimizing model of the business cycle," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9325, CEPREMAP.
- Rob Ranyard, 2007. "Euro Stories: The Irish Experience of Currency Change," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 313-322, December.
- Tyszka, Tadeusz & Przybyszewski, Krzysztof, 2006. "Cognitive and emotional factors affecting currency perception," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 518-530, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.