Deceiving Our Minds: A Qualitative Exploration of the Money Illusion in Post-redenomination Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mussweiler, Thomas & Englich, Birte, 2003. "Adapting to the Euro: Evidence from bias reduction," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 285-292, June.
- Dusansky, Richard & Kalman, Peter J, 1974. "The Foundations of Money Illusion in a Neoclassical Micro-Monetary Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 115-22, March.
- Bart Hobijn & Andrea Tanbalotti & Federico Ravenna, 2005.
"Menu Costs at Work: Restaurant Prices and the Introduction of the Euro,"
2005 Meeting Papers
659, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bart Hobijn & Federico Ravenna & Andrea Tambalotti, 2006. "Menu Costs at Work: Restaurant Prices and the Introduction of the Euro," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 121(3), pages 1103-1131, 08.
- Bart Hobijn & Federico Ravenna & Andrea Tambalotti, 2004. "Menu costs at work: restaurant prices and the introduction of the euro," Staff Reports 195, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2000.
"Does Money Illusion Matter?,"
IEW - Working Papers
045, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1995.
"Money and wage contracts in an optimizing model of the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 303-315, April.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Money and wage contracts in an optimizing model of the business cycle," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9325, CEPREMAP.
- Raghubir, Priya & Srivastava, Joydeep, 2002. " Effect of Face Value on Product Valuation in Foreign Currencies," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 335-47, December.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Lineta Ramoniene & Dovydas Brazys, 2007. "Euro Introduction Effects on Individuals’ Economic Decisions: Testing the Presence of Difference Assessment Account among Lithuanian and Latvian Consumers," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 29-55, January.
- Edmund Cannon & Giam Pietro Cipriani, 2003.
"Euro-illusion: a natural experiment,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
03/556, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Priya Raghubir & Joydeep Srivastava, 2009. "The Denomination Effect," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(4), pages 701-713, December.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang, 2006. "Euro or “Teuro”?: The Euro-induced Perceived Inflation in Germany," DQE Working Papers 5, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Rob Ranyard, 2007. "Euro Stories: The Irish Experience of Currency Change," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 313-322, December.
- Tyszka, Tadeusz & Przybyszewski, Krzysztof, 2006. "Cognitive and emotional factors affecting currency perception," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 518-530, August.
- Shafir, Eldar & Diamond, Peter & Tversky, Amos, 1997. "Money Illusion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 341-74, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.