Money and wage contracts in an optimizing model of the business cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser, 1982. "The Behavior of Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988.
"The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model,"
RCER Working Papers
155, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Ohanian, Lee E., 1991.
"The cyclical behavior of prices,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 25-60, August.
- Hairault, J.O. & Portier, F., 1992.
"Monnaie et inflation dans un modele de cycles reels,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
92.31, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Olivier HAIRAULT & Franck PORTIER, 1993. "Monnaie et Inflation dans un modèle de cycles réels," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1993042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Jang-Ok Cho, 1990. "Money, Nominal Contracts, and the Business Cycle: I. One-Period Contract Case," Working Papers 790, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Hercowitz, Zvi & Sampson, Michael, 1991.
"Output Growth, the Real Wage, and Employment Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1215-37, December.
- Hercovitz, Z. & Sampson, M., 1989. "Output Growth, The Real Wage, And Employment Fluctuations," RCER Working Papers 179, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Danthine, Jean Pierre & Donaldson, John B., 1992.
"Risk sharing in the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 468-475, April.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 1991. "Risk Sharing in the Business Cycle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9109, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Smith, R Todd, 1992. "The Cyclical Behavior of Prices," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 413-30, November.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Portier, Franck, 1993.
"Money, New-Keynesian macroeconomics and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1533-1568, December.
- Hairault, J.O. & Portier, F., 1992. "Money New-Keynesian Macroeconomics and the Business Cycles," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.32, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jang-Ok Cho & Louis Phaneuf, 1993.
"A business cycle model with nominal wage contracts and government,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
80, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Louis Phaneuf & Jang-Ok Cho, 1992. "A Business Cycle Model with Nominal Wage Contracts and Government," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 6, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Jan 1993.
- Basu, Parantap, 1990. "Business cycles with endogenous growth: A parametric example," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 475-481.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B., 1990. "Efficiency wages and the business cycle puzzle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1275-1301, November.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I, 1984. "Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 363-80, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:35:y:1995:i:2:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.