On the periphery of the international dollar standard: Canada, Latin America, and East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1984. "The International Role of the Dollar: Theory and Prospect," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 261-278 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKinnon, Ronald I & Pill, Huw, 1999.
"Exchange-Rate Regimes for Emerging Markets: Moral Hazard and International Overborrowing,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 19-38, Autumn.
- Ronald I. McKinnon & Huw Pill, 1999. "Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Markets: Moral Hazard and International Overborrowing," Working Papers 99018, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- John F. O. Bilson & Richard C. Marston, 1984. "Exchange Rate Theory and Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bils84-1.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Courchene, Thomas J. & Harris, Richard G., 2000. "North American Monetary Union: analytical principles and operational guidelines," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-18, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. G. Malliaris, 2005.
"Global monetary instability: The role of the IMF, the EU and NAFTA,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 20, pages 323-343
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Malliaris, A. G., 2002. "Global monetary instability: The role of the IMF, the EU and NAFTA," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 72-92, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:11:y:2000:i:2:p:105-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.