School district size and student educational attainment: evidence from Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Driscoll, Donna & Halcoussis, Dennis & Svorny, Shirley, 2003. "School district size and student performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-201, April.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G.-C., 2000.
"Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings And Effects On Student Achievement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-11, December.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G. C., 2000. "Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings and Effects on Student Achievement," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 573-583, December.
- David N King & Yue Ma, 2000. "Local authority size in theory and practice," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(3), pages 255-270, June.
- Eskil Heinesen & Brian Krogh Graversen, 2005. "The effect of school resources on educational attainment: evidence from Denmark," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 109-143, April.
- Frederick D. Sebold & William Dato, 1981. "School Funding and Student Achievement: an Empirical Analysis," Public Finance Review, , vol. 9(1), pages 91-105, January.
- Heinesen, Eskil, 2004. "Determinants of local public school expenditure: a dynamic panel data model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 429-453, July.
- Andrews, Matthew & Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 2002. "Revisiting economies of size in American education: are we any closer to a consensus?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 245-262, June.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1961. "An Economic Theory of Fiscal Decentralization," NBER Chapters,in: Public Finances: Needs, Sources, and Utilization, pages 79-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Chakraborty & B. Biswas & WC. Lewis, 2000. "Economies of scale in public education: an econometric analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 238-247, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2010.
"Education and selective vouchers,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 993-1004, December.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2010. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers 177, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:654-688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humlum, Maria Knoth & Smith, Nina, 2015.
"Long-term effects of school size on students’ outcomes,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 28-43.
- Humlum, Maria Knoth & Smith, Nina, 2014. "Long-Term Effects of School Size on Students' Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mensah, Yaw M. & Schoderbek, Michael P. & Sahay, Savita P., 2013. "The effect of administrative pay and local property taxes on student achievement scores: Evidence from New Jersey public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:52-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torberg Falch & Astrid Marie Jorde Sandsør & Bjarne Strøm, 2017.
"Do Smaller Classes Always Improve Students’ Long-run Outcomes?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 654-688, October.
- Torberg Falch & Astrid Marie Jorde Sandsør & Bjarne Strøm, 2015. "Do smaller classes always improve students' long run outcomes?," Working Paper Series 16415, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:24:y:2005:i:6:p:677-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.