Growth with exhaustible resource and endogenous extraction rate
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- A. W. Coats, 1995. "Comment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 157-161, Supplemen.
- Lúdvík Elíasson & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2002.
"Renewable Resources In An Endogenously Growing Economy: Balanced Growth And Transitional Dynamics,"
wp20_ludvik, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004. "Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1018-1049, November.
- Groth Christian, 2004.
"Strictly Endogenous Growth with Non-renewable Resources Implies an Unbounded Growth Rate,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Christian Groth, 2003. "Strictly Endogenous Growth with Non-renewable Resources Implies an Unbounded Growth Rate," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2004. "Capital Taxation, Growth, and Non-renewable Resources," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Schou, Poul, 2002. " When Environmental Policy Is Superfluous: Growth and Polluting Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 605-20, December.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1974. "Growth with Exhaustible Natural Resources: The Competitive Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 139-152.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Alessandro Cigno, 1981. "Growth with Exhaustible Resources and Endogenous Population," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 281-287.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:25:y:2008:i:6:p:1165-1174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.