P-STAR analysis in a converging economy: the case of Greece
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1998.
"Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece,"
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 417-436.
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1996. "Broad Money Demand and Financial Liberalization in Greece," IMF Working Papers 96/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Sunil Sharma, 1996. "Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece," International Finance Discussion Papers 559, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George Manolas & Demetrios Moschos, . "P-Star As An Indicator Of Inflationary Pressure In Greece," Working Papers 9404, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Clemens J. M. Kool & John A. Tatom, 1994. "The P-star model in five small economies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 11-29.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990.
"Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?,"
8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992. "Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Makrydakis, Stelios & Tzavalis, Elias & Balfoussias, Athanassios, 1998.
"Policy regime changes and the long-run sustainability of fiscal policy: an application to Greece,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-86, January.
- Makrydakis, S. & Tzavalis, E. & Balfoussias, A., 1996. "Policy Regime Changes and the Long-Run Sustainability of Fiscal Policy: An Application to Greece," Discussion Papers 9601, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman & Richard D. Porter & David H. Small, 1989. "M2 per unit of potential GNP as an anchor for the price level," Staff Studies 157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hall, Stephen G & Milne, Alistair, 1994. "The Relevance of P-Star Analysis to UK Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 597-604, May.
- Efthymios Tsionas, 2000. "Real convergence in Europe. How robust are econometric inferences?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(11), pages 1475-1482.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Porter, Richard D., 2000.
"P revisited: money-based inflation forecasts with a changing equilibrium velocity,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 87-100.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Richard D. Porter, 1998. "P* revisited: money-based inflation forecasts with a changing equilibrium velocity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2000. "Productivity Convergence in Europe," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 297-320, Summer.
- Richard D. Haas & Robert J. Corker, 1991. "Price Pressure Gaps: An Application of P* Using Korean Data," IMF Working Papers 91/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Karl-Heinz Tödter & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 1994. "P-Star as a link between money and prices in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 273-289, June.
- Zsolt Becsi & John V. Duca, 1994.
"Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-star model of inflation,"
9401, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Duca, John V., 1994. "Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-Star model of inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-147, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:49-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.