P-STAR analysis in a converging economy: the case of Greece
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990.
"Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?,"
8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992. "Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George Manolas & Demetrios Moschos, . "P-Star As An Indicator Of Inflationary Pressure In Greece," Working Papers 9404, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Karl-Heinz Tödter & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 1994. "P-Star as a link between money and prices in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 273-289, June.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2000. "Productivity Convergence in Europe," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 297-320, Summer.
- Clemens J. M. Kool & John A. Tatom, 1994. "The P-star model in five small economies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 11-29.
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1998.
"Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece,"
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 417-436.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Sunil Sharma, 1996. "Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece," International Finance Discussion Papers 559, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1996. "Broad Money Demand and Financial Liberalization in Greece," IMF Working Papers 96/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman & Richard D. Porter & David H. Small, 1989. "M2 per unit of potential GNP as an anchor for the price level," Staff Studies 157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Makrydakis, S. & Tzavalis, E. & Balfoussias, A., 1996.
"Policy Regime Changes and the Long-Run Sustainability of Fiscal Policy: An Application to Greece,"
9601, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Makrydakis, Stelios & Tzavalis, Elias & Balfoussias, Athanassios, 1998. "Policy regime changes and the long-run sustainability of fiscal policy: an application to Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-86, January.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Duca, John V., 1994.
"Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-Star model of inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-147, October.
- Zsolt Becsi & John V. Duca, 1994. "Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-star model of inflation," Working Papers 9401, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard D. Haas & Robert J. Corker, 1991. "Price Pressure Gaps; An Application of P* Using Korean Data," IMF Working Papers 91/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Hall, Stephen G & Milne, Alistair, 1994. "The Relevance of P-Star Analysis to UK Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 597-604, May.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Porter, Richard D., 2000.
"P revisited: money-based inflation forecasts with a changing equilibrium velocity,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 87-100.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Richard Porter, 1998. "P* revisited: money-based inflation forecasts with a changing equilibrium velocity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Efthymios Tsionas, 2000. "Real convergence in Europe. How robust are econometric inferences?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(11), pages 1475-1482.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:49-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.