'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R. & Lothian, James R. & Gandolfi, Arthur E. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1983. "The International Transmission of Inflation," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226136417, May.
- Svensson, Lars E O & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989.
"Excess Capacity, Monopolistic Competition, and International Transmission of Monetary Disturbances,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 785-805, September.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Excess Capacity, Monopolistic Competition, and International Transmission of Monetary Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selover, David D., 1997. "Business cycle transmission between the United States and Japan: A vector error correction approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 385-411, August.
- Canova, Fabio & Dellas, Harris, 1993. "Trade interdependence and the international business cycle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 23-47, February.
- Cantor, Richard & Mark, Nelson C, 1988. "The International Transmission of Real Business Cycles," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(3), pages 493-507, August.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1994. "International co-movements of business cycles," Research Working Paper 94-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1983. "V. Conclusions: Conclusions on the International Transmission of Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 491-524 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hutchison, Michael & Walsh, Carl E., 1992. "Empirical evidence on the insulation properties of fixed and flexible exchange rates : The Japanese experience," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 241-263, May.
- Selover, David D & Round, David K, 1995. "Business Cycle Transmission between Australia and New Zealand: A Vector Autoregression Approach," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(65), pages 218-243, December.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- Dellas, Harris, 1986. "A real model of the world business cycle," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 381-394, September.
- Gerlach, H M Stefan, 1988. "World Business Cycles under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 621-632, November.
- Selover, David D. & Round, David K., 1996. "Business cycle transmission and interdependence between Japan and Australia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 569-602.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mastromarco, Camilla & Woitek, Ulrich, 2007. "Regional business cycles in Italy," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 907-918, October.
- Selover, David D., 1999. "International Interdependence and Business Cycle Transmission in ASEAN," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 230-253, September.
- Selover, David D., 2004. "International co-movements and business cycle transmission between Korea and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 57-83, March.
- Larry Filer & David D. Selover, 2014. "Why Can Weak Linkages Cause International Stock Market Synchronization? The Mode-Locking Effect," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 20-42, July.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2003. "Nonparametric Analysis Of The International Business Cycles," ISAE Working Papers 37, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Pami Dua & Vineeta Sharma, 2013. "Measurement And Patterns Of International Synchronization-- A Spectral Approach," Working papers 224, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bernd Sãœssmuth & Ulrich Woitek, 2004. "Business Cycles and Comovement in Mediterranean Economies : A National and Areawide Perspective," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 7-27, November.
- Bernd Süssmuth & Ulrich Woitek, 2004. "Business Cycles and Comovement in Mediterranean Economies : A National and Areawide Perspective," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 7-27, November.
- Ghassan Dibeh, 2005. "A Kaleckian model of business cycle synchronization," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 253-267.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2004.
"Extraneous shocks and international linkage of business cycles in a two-country monetary model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 389-409, July.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 1998. "Extraneous Shocks and International Linkage of Business Cycles in a Two-Country Monetary Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-16, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Amado Peiró, 2002. "Macroeconomic Synchronization Between G3 Countries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Aguiar-Conraria, LuIÂ´s & Joana Soares, Maria, 2011. "Business cycle synchronization and the Euro: A wavelet analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 477-489, September.
- Sussmuth, Bernd, 2003. "Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-54, March.
- Amado Peiró, 2002. "Macroeconomic Synchronization Between G3 Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 137-153, May.
- Selover David D. & Jensen Roderick V. & Kroll John, 2003. "Industrial Sector Mode-Locking and Business Cycle Formation," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-39, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:23:y:1999:i:4:p:591-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.