Business Cycle Transmission between Australia and New Zealand: A Vector Autoregression Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1994.
"How Are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 386-398, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1993. "How are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Higgins, C. I. & Fitzgerald, V. W., 1973. "An econometric model of the Australian economy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 229-265, October.
- T. D. Stanley & Stephen B. Jarrell, 2005.
"Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Surveys,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 299-308.
- Stanley, T D & Jarrell, Stephen B, 1989. " Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Survey s," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 161-170.
- Smith, Jeremy & Murphy, Chris, 1994.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Australian Economy,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 133-148, June.
- Smith, J. & Murphy, C., 1991. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Autralian Economy," Papers 222, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1991. "Real Wages and Unemployment in Australia," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 35-55, February.
- Madsen, Jakob Brochner, 1994. "The Real Wage Gap and Unemployment in the OECD," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(62), pages 96-106, June.
- Harvey, Andrew, 1997. "Trends, Cycles and Autoregressions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 192-201, January.
- Lewis, Philip E. T., 1983. "Disequilibrium in the Australian aggregate labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 185-189.
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1986. "Professor Hendry's Econometric Methodology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 283-307, August.
- Tran, Van Hoa, 1969. "Marketing Imperfections and Increasing Returns to Scale in Australian Manufacturing Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 45(110), pages 243-250, June.
- P.D. Jonson & R. Battellino & F. Campbell, 1978. "Unemployment: An Econometric Dissection," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Working Paper Series 32, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Trivedi, P K & Alexander, J N, 1988. "Incorporating International Competitiveness into the Demand for Labour Function: Some Issues of Specification and Interpretation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 196-208, September.
- Rimmer, Maureen, 1991. "Primary Factor Substitution and the Real Wage Explosions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(57), pages 316-333, December.
- Russell, Bill & Tease, Warren, 1991. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 34-45, March.
- Trivedi, P K & Baker, G M, 1985. "Equilibrium Unemployment in Australia: Concepts and Measurement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(174), pages 629-643, September.
- A. A. L. Powell, 1969. "Productivity Change In Australia: An Overall View," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(31), pages 18-34, June.
- Pitchford, J D, 1983. "Unemployment, Real Wages and the Money Supply in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(165), pages 118-131, June.
- Smith, V Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1995. "Can Markets Value Air Quality? A Meta-analysis of Hedonic Property Value Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 209-227, February.
- A. J. Phipps & J. R. Sheen, 1995. "Macroeconomic Policy and Employment Growth in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 86-104.
- Valentine, T J, 1975. "Adjustments in Employment, Overtime and Inventory Investment in the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(134), pages 232-241, June.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1995. "Worker Participation and Productivity in Labor-Managed and Participatory Capitalist Firms: A Meta-Analysis," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 58-77, October.
- Lewis, Philip E. T. & Kirby, Michael G., 1988. "A new approach to modelling the effects of incomes policies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 81-85.
- James G. Ryan & Ronald C. Duncan, 1974. "Effects On Farm Incomes And Rural Labour Of A Relative Increase In Wages," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 193-207, December.
- Lewis, Philip E. T. & Makepeace, Gerald H., 1985. "Sticky wages and adjustment in the Australian labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 167-170.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources Of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 12(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 1995. "Paradox of Hysteresis and Real-Wage Flexibility in Australia," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 503-514, July.
- Geary, Patrick T & Kennan, John, 1982. "The Employment-Real Wage Relationship: An International Study," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 854-871, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selover, David D. & Jensen, Roderick V., 1999. "'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 591-618, February.
- Renee Fry, 2004. "International demand and liquidity shocks in a SVAR model of the Australian economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 849-863.
- Leslie Hull, 2002. "Foreign-owned banks: Implications for New Zealand's financial stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Selover, David D. & Round, David K., 1996. "Business cycle transmission and interdependence between Japan and Australia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 569-602.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2008. "An investigation of the behaviour of Australia's business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 676-683, July.
- Robert A Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Heather Kirkham & Nathan McLellan & Jared Sharma, 2002. "A structural VAR model of the New Zealand business cycle," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/26, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:34:y:1995:i:65:p:218-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.