Industrial Sector Mode-Locking and Business Cycle Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Selover, David D. & Jensen, Roderick V., 1999. "'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 591-618, February.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B., 2002. "U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-67, January.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1987. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks in the Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 333-336, May.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mitc27-1, April.
- Dupor, Bill, 1999. "Aggregation and irrelevance in multi-sector models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 391-409, April.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- J. Maurice Clark, 1917. "Business Acceleration and the Law of Demand: A Technical Factor in Economic Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 217-217.
- Engle, Robert F. & Issler, Joao Victor, 1995. "Estimating common sectoral cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-113, February.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1999. "Theory and History behind Business Cycles: Are the 1990s the Onset of a Golden Age?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 69-90, Spring.
- Hillinger, Claude & Weser, Thilo, 1988. "The aggregation problem in business cycle theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 37-40, March.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Introductory pages to "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting"," NBER Chapters,in: Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting, pages -23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1999. "Theory and History Behind Business Cycles: Are the 1990s the Onset of a Golden Age?," NBER Working Papers 7010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett William A & Dalkir Mehmet S, 2007.
"Gains from Synchronization,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 28-55, March.
- William Barnett & Mehmet Dalkir, 2005. "Gains from Synchronization," International Trade 0504004, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Mehmet Dalkir, 2005. "Gains from Synchronization," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200511, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.
- David D. Selover & Roderick V. Jensen & John Kroll, 2005. "Mode-Locking and Regional Business Cycle Synchronization," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 703-745.
- Larry Filer & David D. Selover, 2014. "Why Can Weak Linkages Cause International Stock Market Synchronization? The Mode-Locking Effect," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 20-42, July.
- Y. Ikeda & H. Aoyama & Y. Fujiwara & H. Iyetomi & K. Ogimoto & W. Souma & H. Yoshikawa, 2011. "Coupled Oscillator Model of the Business Cycle with Fluctuating Goods Markets," Papers 1110.6679, arXiv.org.
- Makoto Nirei, 2004.
"Lumpy Investment, Sectoral Propagation, and Business Cycles,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
330, Society for Computational Economics.
- Makoto Nirei, 2004. "Lumpy Investment, Sectoral Propagation, and Business Cycles," 2004 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:7:y:2003:i:3:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.