Forecast Shocks in Production Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2011.
"Sectoral versus Aggregate Shocks: A Structural Factor Analysis of Industrial Production,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-38.
- Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Mark Watson & Andrew Foerster, 2008. "Aggregate Shocks and the Variability of Industrial Production," 2008 Meeting Papers 224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Sectoral vs. aggregate shocks : a structural factor analysis of industrial production," Working Paper 08-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andrew T. Foerster & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks: A Structural Factor Analysis of Industrial Production," NBER Working Papers 14389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan Kelly & Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2013.
"Firm Volatility in Granular Networks,"
NBER Working Papers
19466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herskovic, Bernard & Kelly, Bryan & Lustig, Hanno & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2017. "Firm Volatility in Granual Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 12284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Hanno Lustig & Bryan Kelly, 2014. "Firm Volatility in Granular Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 253, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Saki Bigio, 2013. "Financial Frictions in Production Networks," 2013 Meeting Papers 121, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shea, John S, 2002. "Complementarities and Comovements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 412-433, May.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2011. "The Granular Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 733-772, May.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1987. "Micro Shocks and Aggregate Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 395-409.
- Guido Lorenzoni, 2011. "News and Aggregate Demand Shocks," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 537-557, September.
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini, 2008. "Economic Links and Predictable Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1977-2011, August.
- Timothy G. Conley & Bill Dupor, 2003. "A Spatial Analysis of Sectoral Complementarity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 311-352, April.
- Dupor, Bill, 1999. "Aggregation and irrelevance in multi-sector models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 391-409, April.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-08-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HME-2014-08-20 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2014-08-20 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed014:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.