Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Mark W, 1993. "Measures of Fit for Calibrated Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1011-1041, December.
- Hartley, James E & Hoover, Kevin D & Salyer, Kevin D, 1997. "The Limits of Business Cycle Research: Assessing the Real Business Cycle Model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 34-54, Autumn.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Cooley, Thomas F, 1997. "Calibrated Models," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 55-69, Autumn.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B., 2002.
"U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-67, January.
- Anderson, H.M. & Ramsey, J.B., 1999. "U.S. and Canadian Industrial Production Indices as Coupled Oscillators," Working Papers 99-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Gregory, Allan W & Smith, Gregor W, 1995. "Business Cycle Theory and Econometrics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1597-1608, November.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Selover, David D. & Jensen, Roderick V., 1999. "'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 591-618, February.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gul, Faruk & Lundholm, Russell, 1995. "Endogenous Timing and the Clustering of Agents' Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1039-1066, October.
- Gale, Douglas, 1996. "What have we learned from social learning?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 617-628, April.
- Lordon, Frederic & Hors, Irene, 1997. "About some formalisms of interaction Phase transition models in economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 355-373.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 1997. "A non-linear macro model of endogenous inventory oscillations," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 101-129, June.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Quah, Danny T, 1995. "Business Cycle Empirics: Calibration and Estimation: An Introduction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1594-1596, November.
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.