Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark W. Watson, 1991.
"Measures of fit for calibrated models,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 1997. "A non-linear macro model of endogenous inventory oscillations," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 101-129, June.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Lordon, Frederic & Hors, Irene, 1997. "About some formalisms of interaction Phase transition models in economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 355-373.
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
- Allan W. Gregory & Gregor W. Smith, 1995.
"Business Cycle Theory and Econometrics,"
1254, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Cooley, Thomas F, 1997. "Calibrated Models," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 55-69, Autumn.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Anderson, H.M. & Ramsey, J.B., 1999.
"U.S. and Canadian Industrial Production Indices as Coupled Oscillators,"
99-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B., 2002. "U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-67, January.
- Quah, Danny T, 1995. "Business Cycle Empirics: Calibration and Estimation: An Introduction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1594-96, November.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selover, David D. & Jensen, Roderick V., 1999. "'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 591-618, February.
- Gul, Faruk & Lundholm, Russell, 1995. "Endogenous Timing and the Clustering of Agents' Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1039-66, October.
- Gale, Douglas, 1996. "What have we learned from social learning?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 617-628, April.
- Hartley, James E & Hoover, Kevin D & Salyer, Kevin D, 1997. "The Limits of Business Cycle Research: Assessing the Real Business Cycle Model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 34-54, Autumn.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995.
"Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999. "Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.