Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 1997. "A non-linear macro model of endogenous inventory oscillations," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 101-129, June.
- Gregory, Allan W & Smith, Gregor W, 1995.
"Business Cycle Theory and Econometrics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1597-1608, November.
- Mark W. Watson, 1991.
"Measures of fit for calibrated models,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Anderson, H.M. & Ramsey, J.B., 1999.
"U.S. and Canadian Industrial Production Indices as Coupled Oscillators,"
99-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B., 2002. "U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-67, January.
- Gul, Faruk & Lundholm, Russell, 1995. "Endogenous Timing and the Clustering of Agents' Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1039-66, October.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995.
"Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999. "Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Gale, Douglas, 1996. "What have we learned from social learning?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 617-628, April.
- Hartley, James E & Hoover, Kevin D & Salyer, Kevin D, 1997. "The Limits of Business Cycle Research: Assessing the Real Business Cycle Model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 34-54, Autumn.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Cooley, Thomas F, 1997. "Calibrated Models," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 55-69, Autumn.
- Lordon, Frederic & Hors, Irene, 1997. "About some formalisms of interaction Phase transition models in economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 355-373.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Quah, Danny T, 1995. "Business Cycle Empirics: Calibration and Estimation: An Introduction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1594-96, November.
- Selover, David D. & Jensen, Roderick V., 1999. "'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 591-618, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.