Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooley, Thomas F, 1997. "Calibrated Models," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 55-69, Autumn.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Tom Doan, . "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Horvath, Michael, 2000. "Sectoral shocks and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-106, February.
- Selover, David D. & Jensen, Roderick V., 1999. "'Mode-locking' and international business cycle transmission," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 591-618, February.
- Gale, Douglas, 1996. "What have we learned from social learning?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 617-628, April.
- Cooper, Russell & John, Andrew, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-63, August.
- Fr, d, ric Lordon & Ir, ne Hors, 1997. "About some formalisms of interaction Phase transition models in economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 355-373.
- Michael Horvath, 1998. "Cyclicality and Sectoral Linkages: Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 781-808, October.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 1997. "A non-linear macro model of endogenous inventory oscillations," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 101-129, June.
- Mark W. Watson, 1991.
"Measures of fit for calibrated models,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Allan W. Gregory & Gregor W. Smith, 1995.
"Business Cycle Theory and Econometrics,"
1254, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Quah, Danny T, 1995. "Business Cycle Empirics: Calibration and Estimation: An Introduction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1594-96, November.
- Hartley, James E & Hoover, Kevin D & Salyer, Kevin D, 1997. "The Limits of Business Cycle Research: Assessing the Real Business Cycle Model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 34-54, Autumn.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, H.M. & Ramsey, J.B., 1999.
"U.S. and Canadian Industrial Production Indices as Coupled Oscillators,"
99-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B., 2002. "U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-67, January.
- Gul, Faruk & Lundholm, Russell, 1995. "Endogenous Timing and the Clustering of Agents' Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1039-66, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.