Business Cycle Empirics: Calibration and Estimation: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016. "Breaking down the barriers between econophysics and financial economics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 256-266.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016.
"On the “usual” misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: Some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 7-14.
- Marcel Ausloos & Franck Jovanovic & Christophe Schinckus, 2016. "On the "usual" misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis," Papers 1606.02045, arXiv.org.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2004. "No More Rocking Horses: Trading Business-Cycle Depth for Duration Using an Economy-Specific Characteristic," Macroeconomics 0402026, EconWPA.
- Jakob Grazzini, 2011. "Consistent Estimation of Agent Based Models," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 110, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Sussmuth, Bernd, 2003. "Modeling the synchronization of sectoral investment cycles on the base of informational externalities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-54, March.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Sai-Ping Li, 2011. "Econophysics: Bridges over a Turbulent Current," Papers 1107.5373, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:105:y:1995:i:433:p:1594-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.