Forecasting in the presence of large shocks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bates, Charles & White, Halbert, 1985.
"A Unified Theory of Consistent Estimation for Parametric Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 151-178, August.
- Charles Bates & Halbert White, 1984. "A Unified Theory of Consistent Estimation for Parametric Models," Working papers 359, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lucrezia Reichlin, 1989.
"Structural change and unit roots econometrics,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/10165, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1991.
"Uniform Convergence in Probability and Stochastic Equicontinuity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1161-67, July.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "Uniform Convergence In Probability And Stochastic Equicontinuity," Papers 342, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Phillips, Robert F., 1994. "Partially adaptive estimation via a normal mixture," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 123-144.
- Peter C. Schotman & Herman K. van Dijk, 1991.
"On Bayesian routes to unit roots,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
43, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fair, Ray C, 1980.
"Estimating the Expected Predictive Accuracy of Econometric Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 355-78, June.
- Ray C. Fair, 1978. "Estimating the Expected Predictive Accuracy of Econometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 480, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Peter Rappoport, 1989.
"Segmented trends and non-stationary time series,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/10169, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Phillips, Robert F., 1991. "A constrained maximum-likelihood approach to estimating switching regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1-2), pages 241-262.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, May.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Perron, Pierre, 1993. "The HUMP-Shaped Behavior of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 707-27.
- Paul A. Ruud., 1988.
"Extensions of Estimation Methods Using the EM Algorithm.,"
Economics Working Papers
8899, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ruud, Paul A., 1991. "Extensions of estimation methods using the EM algorithm," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 305-341, September.
- Engel, Charles & Hamilton, James D, 1990. "Long Swings in the Dollar: Are They in the Data and Do Markets Know It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 689-713, September.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Fomby, Thomas B., 1991. "Shifting trends, segmented trends, and infrequent permanent shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 61-85, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:20:y:1996:i:9-10:p:1581-1608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.