A constrained maximum-likelihood approach to estimating switching regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kien Tran, 1998. "Estimating mixtures of normal distributions via empirical characteristic function," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 167-183.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2006.
"Protection for Sale Under Monopolistic Competition : An Empirical Investigation,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22061, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2006. "Protection for Sale Under Monopolistic Competition: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 18-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Steven Caudill, 2012. "A partially adaptive estimator for the censored regression model based on a mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1992. "Switching regressions and activity analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics 5820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- García-Escudero, L.A. & Gordaliza, A. & Mayo-Iscar, A. & San Martín, R., 2010. "Robust clusterwise linear regression through trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3057-3069, December.
- Phillips, Robert F., 1996. "Forecasting in the presence of large shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1581-1608.
- Xu, Jianjun & Tan, Xianming & Zhang, Runchu, 2010. "A note on Phillips (1991): "A constrained maximum likelihood approach to estimating switching regressions"," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 35-41, January.
- Lo, Yungtai, 2005. "Likelihood ratio tests of the number of components in a normal mixture with unequal variances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 225-235, March.
- Katherine G. Yewell & Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, Jr., 2014. "Referee Bias and Stoppage Time in Major League Soccer: A Partially Adaptive Approach," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Naeem ur Rehman Khattak & Iftikhar Ahmad & Jangraiz Khan, 2010. "Fiscal Decentralisation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 419-436.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:48:y:1991:i:1-2:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.