A theory of trade policy leadership
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Daniel E. Coates, 1998. "Unilateral Trade Liberalization as Leadership in Trade Negotiations," International Trade 9802002, EconWPA.
- Schmidt, K.M., 1992.
"Reputation and Equilibrium Characterization in Repeated Games with Conflicting Interests,"
92-7, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M, 1993. "Reputation and Equilibrium Characterization in Repeated Games with Conflicting Interests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 325-351, March.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1993. "Reputation and Equilibrium Characterization in Repeated Games with Conflicting Interests," Munich Reprints in Economics 3395, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kindleberger, C. P., 1975. "The Rise of Free Trade in Western Europe, 1820–1875," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 20-55, March.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1987. "Politically realistic objective functions and trade policy PROFs and tariffs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 287-290.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1989.
"A Theory of Managed Trade,"
801, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert E. Baldwin & J. David Richardson, 1987.
"Recent U.S. Trade Policy and Its Global Implications,"
in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 121-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin & J. David Richardson, 1984. "Recent U.S. Trade Policy and its Global Implications," NBER Working Papers 1330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1995.
"Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Games with a Patient Player,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
103, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K, 1989. "Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Games with a Patient Player," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 759-778, July.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 1987. "Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Games With a Patient Player," Working papers 461, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- D. Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1989. "Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Games with a Patient Player," Levine's Working Paper Archive 508, David K. Levine.
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1996.
"Regionalism in a multilateral world,"
Discussion Papers, Series II
314, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Ethier, Wilfred J & Horn, Henrik, 1996.
"Results-Oriented Trade Policy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 17-39, February.
- Kennan, John & Riezman, Raymond, 1988.
"Do Big Countries Win Tariff Wars?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 81-85, February.
- Irwin, Douglas A, 1988. "Welfare Effects of British Free Trade: Debate and Evidence from the 1840s," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1142-1164, December.
- McKeown, Timothy J., 1983. "Hegemonic stability theory and 19th century tariff levels in Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 73-91, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1984. "The Changing Nature of U.S. Trade Policy since World War II," NBER Chapters, in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 5-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yarbrough, Beth V & Yarbrough, Robert M, 1985. "Free Trade, Hegemony, and the Theory of Agency," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 348-364.
- Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1996. "The size of trading blocs Market power and world welfare effects," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 411-437, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:65:y:2001:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.