The Rise of Free Trade in Western Europe, 1820–1875
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zissimos, Ben, 2017.
"A theory of trade policy under dictatorship and democratization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 85-101.
- Ben Zissimos, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Policy Under Dictatorship and Democratization," Discussion Papers 1403, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Zissimos, 2017. "A Theory of Trade Policy under Dictatorship and Democratization," CESifo Working Paper Series 6662, CESifo Group Munich.
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2012. "Trade liberalization and welfare: Differentiated-good versus homogeneous-good markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 308-325.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Flandreau, Marc, 2005.
"Does Bilateralism Promote Trade? Nineteenth Century Liberalization Revisited,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Accominotti & Marc Flandreau, 2006. "Does Bilateralism Promote Trade? Nineteenth Century Liberalization Revisited," Working Papers hal-01065617, HAL.
- Olivier Accominotti & Marc Flandreau, 2006. "Does Bilateralism Promote Trade? Nineteenth Century Liberalization Revisited," Sciences Po publications n°5423, Sciences Po.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2013.
"Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(2), pages 423-477, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "Political economy of public policies : insights from distortions to agricultural and food markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6433, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2012-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," LICOS Discussion Papers 32312, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joost Veenstra & Herman de Jong, 2015. "A Tale of Two Tails: Plant Size Variation and Comparative Labor Productivity in U.S. and German Manufacturing in the Early 20th Century," CEH Discussion Papers 032, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pawlak, Karolina, 2011. "The evolution of the agricultural protectionism and its measures," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 11(26).
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 2005. "Reciprocated unilateralism in trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 461-487, March.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Zissimos, 2011. "Social Conflict and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1109, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Coates, Daniel E. & Ludema, Rodney D., 2001. "A theory of trade policy leadership," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2009. "The Growth of Agricultural Protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(11), pages 1499-1537, November.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coates, Daniel E. & Ludema, Rodney D., 1995. "Unilateral tariff reduction as leadership in the political economy of trade negotiations," Discussion Papers, Series II 276, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Fremdling, Rainer, 1999. "Historical precedents of global markets," GGDC Research Memorandum 199943, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Enrique Montañés Primicia, 2007. "Vinos y cuestión algodonera. Los exportadores ante la reforma arancelaria, 1839-1843," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 43, pages 459-483, december.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:35:y:1975:i:01:p:20-55_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.