Results-Oriented Trade Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishna, Kala & Roy, Suddhasatwa & Thursby, Marie, 1998.
"Implementing Market Access,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 529-544, November.
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," NBER Working Papers 5593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K & Roy, S & Thursby, M, 1996. "Implementaing Market Access," Papers 96-003, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M & Roy, S, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," Papers 96-011, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Greaney, Theresa M., 1996. "Import now! An analysis of market-share voluntary import expansions (VIEs)," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Greaney, Theresa M., 1999. "Manipulating market shares: The indirect effects of voluntary import expansions (VIEs)," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 95-113, January.
- Paul Wonnacott & Ronald Wonnacott, 2005.
"What's the Point of Reciprocal Trade Negotiations? Exports, Imports, and Gains from Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Paul Wonnacott & Ronald Wonnacott, 2004. "What's the Point of Reciprocal Trade Negotiations? Exports, Imports, and Gains from Trade," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0419, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Verdier, 1998. "Results-oriented versus rules-oriented trade policies:: A theoretical survey," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 733-744, May.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2002. "Unilateralism in a Multilateral World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 266-292, April.
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 2001.
"Can subsidies for MARs be procompetitive?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 212-224, February.
- Krishna, K. & Roy, S. & Thursby, M., 1998. "Can Subsidies for MARs be Procompetitive," Papers 98-008, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie C. Thursby, 2000. "Can Subsidies for MARs be Procompetitive?," NBER Working Papers 7624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Wonnacott & Ronald J. Wonnacott, 2011. "The Economic Case for Reciprocal Trade Negotiations: Gains from Both Imports and Exports," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala, 2000. "Welfare and market access effects of piecemeal tariff reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 305-316, August.
- Coates, Daniel E. & Ludema, Rodney D., 2001. "A theory of trade policy leadership," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Greaney, Theresa M., 2001. "Promoting Imports to Appease Trade Partners: Japan's New Trade Policies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-270, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:4:y:1996:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.