Can Subsidies for MARs be Procompetitive
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishna, Kala & Morgan, John, 1998.
"Implementing results-oriented trade policies: The case of the US-Japanese auto parts dispute,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1443-1467, September.
- Kala Krishna & John Morgan, 1996. "Implementing Results-Oriented Trade Policies: The Case of the US-Japanese Auto Parts Dispute," NBER Working Papers 5680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, Kala & Roy, Suddhasatwa & Thursby, Marie, 1998.
"Implementing Market Access,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 529-544, November.
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M & Roy, S, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," Papers 96-011, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Krishna, K & Roy, S & Thursby, M, 1996. "Implementaing Market Access," Papers 96-003, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," NBER Working Papers 5593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 1997. "Procompetitive Market Access," NBER Working Papers 6184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Verdier, 1998. "Results-oriented versus rules-oriented trade policies:: A theoretical survey," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 733-744, May.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1996.
"Trade Policies and the Semiconductor Industry,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 11-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994. "Trade Politics and the Semi-conductor Industry," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 92, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994. "Trade Politics and the Semiconductor Industry," NBER Working Papers 4745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greaney, Theresa M., 1996. "Import now! An analysis of market-share voluntary import expansions (VIEs)," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Ethier, Wilfred J & Horn, Henrik, 1996. "Results-Oriented Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 17-39, February.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994. "Managed Trade," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 51697.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Spencer, Barbara J., 2002.
"Keiretsu and relationship-specific investment: implications for market-opening trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 49-79, October.
- Larry D. Qiu & Barbara J. Spencer, 2001. "Keiretsu and Relationship-Specific Investment: Implications for Market-Opening Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 8279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Bouckaert & Bruno De Borger, 2013.
"Price competition between subsidized organizations,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 117-145, June.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DE BORGER, Bruno, 2010. "Price competition between subsidized organizations," Working Papers 2010019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; SUBSIDIES ; PUBLIC POLICY;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:purkib:98-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.