Early school leaving by children in out-of-home care: A comparative study of three Nordic countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Courtney, Mark E. & Hook, Jennifer L., 2017. "The potential educational benefits of extending foster care to young adults: Findings from a natural experiment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 124-132.
- Jackson, Sonia & Cameron, Claire, 2012. "Leaving care: Looking ahead and aiming higher," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1107-1114.
- Mehana, Majida & Reynolds, Arthur J., 2004. "School mobility and achievement: a meta-analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 93-119, January.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:107-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forsman, Hilma & Vinnerljung, Bo, 2012. "Interventions aiming to improve school achievements of children in out-of-home care: A scoping review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1084-1091.
- Grossman, Michael, 2006. "Education and Nonmarket Outcomes," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- Bäckman, Olof & Jakobsen, Vibeke & Lorentzen, Thomas & Österbacka, Eva & Dahl, Espen, 2011. "Dropping out in Scandinavia Social Exclusion and Labour Market Attachment among Upper Secondary School Dropouts in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden," Arbetsrapport 2011:8, Institute for Futures Studies.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:198-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delfabbro, Paul H. & Barber, James G. & Cooper, Lesley, 2002. "Children Entering Out-of-home Care in South Australia: Baseline Analyses for a 3-year Longitudinal Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 917-932, December.
- Vinnerljung, Bo & Hjern, Anders, 2011. "Cognitive, educational and self-support outcomes of long-term foster care versus adoption. A Swedish national cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1902-1910, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:104:y:2019:i:c:10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChild welfare; Out-of-home care; Educational attainment; Cohort study; Comparative study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:93:y:2018:i:c:p:186-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.