Leaving care: Looking ahead and aiming higher
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melkman, Eran & Mor-Salwo, Yifat & Mangold, Katharina & Zeller, Maren & Benbenishty, Rami, 2015. "Care leavers as helpers: Motivations for and benefits of helping others," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 41-48.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:186-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:287-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Villegas, Susy & Rosenthal, James & O'Brien, Kirk & Pecora, Peter J., 2014. "Educational outcomes for adults formerly in foster care: The role of ethnicity," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-52.
- Hiles, Dominic & Moss, Duncan & Wright, John & Dallos, Rudi, 2013. "Young people's experience of social support during the process of leaving care: A review of the literature," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2059-2071.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:74-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melkman, Eran & Refaeli, Tehila & Benbenishty, Rami, 2016. "An empirical test of a model of academic expectations among youth in residential care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 133-141.
- Berridge, David, 2012. "Educating young people in care: What have we learned?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1171-1175.
- Crettenden, Angela & Wright, Annemarie & Beilby, Erin, 2014. "Supporting families: Outcomes of placement in voluntary out-of-home care for children and young people with disabilities and their families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 57-64.
More about this item
KeywordsYouth in care; Social inclusion; Educational support; European comparisons; Leaving care; Post-compulsory education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:6:p:1107-1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.