On the Way Home: Program description and preliminary findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trout, Alexandra L. & Hagaman, Jessica & Casey, Kathryn & Reid, Robert & Epstein, Michael H., 2008. "The academic status of children and youth in out-of-home care: A review of the literature," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 979-994, September.
- Ringle, Jay L. & Ingram, Stephanie D. & Thompson, Ronald W., 2010. "The association between length of stay in residential care and educational achievement: Results from 5- and 16-year follow-up studies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 974-980, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Weigensberg & Derekh Cornwell & Lindsey Leininger & Matthew Stagner & Sarah LeBarron & Jonathan Gellar & Sophie MacIntyre & Richard Chapman & Erin J. Maher & Peter J. Pecora & Kirk Oâ€™Brien, "undated". "Superutilization of Child Welfare, Medicaid, and Other Services," Mathematica Policy Research Reports caaff77fa722452aa241ace4b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Zorc, Catherine S. & O'Reilly, Amanda L.R. & Matone, Meredith & Long, Jin & Watts, Caroline L. & Rubin, David, 2013. "The relationship of placement experience to school absenteeism and changing schools in young, school-aged children in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 826-833.
- Berridge, David, 2012. "Educating young people in care: What have we learned?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1171-1175.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Out-of-home care; Residential; Education; Reintegration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:6:p:1115-1120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.