Modelling small area counts in the presence of overdispersion and spatial autocorrelation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel A. Griffith, 2004. "Distributional properties of georeferenced random variables based on the eigenfunction spatial filter," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 263-288, October.
- Michael Tiefelsdorf & Daniel A Griffith, 2007. "Semiparametric filtering of spatial autocorrelation: the eigenvector approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(5), pages 1193-1221, May.
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Kawachi, Ichiro & Kennedy, Bruce P. & Wilkinson, Richard G., 1999. "Crime: social disorganization and relative deprivation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 719-731, March.
- Kaiser, Mark S. & Cressie, Noel, 1997. "Modeling Poisson variables with positive spatial dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 423-432, November.
- Griffith, Daniel A., 2002. "A spatial filtering specification for the auto-Poisson model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 245-251, July.
- A. Hirschfield & K.J. Bowers, 1997. "The Effect of Social Cohesion on Levels of Recorded Crime in Disadvantaged Areas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(8), pages 1275-1295, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Law & Matthew Quick, 2013. "Exploring links between juvenile offenders and social disorganization at a large map scale: a Bayesian spatial modeling approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 89-113, January.
- LeSage, James & Banerjee, Sudipto & Fischer, Manfred M. & Congdon, Peter, 2009. "Spatial statistics: Methods, models & computation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2781-2785, June.
- Burgard, Jan Pablo & Münnich, Ralf T., 2012. "Modelling over and undercounts for design-based Monte Carlo studies in small area estimation: An application to the German register-assisted census," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2856-2863.
- Rashidi, Parinaz & Wang, Tiejun & Skidmore, Andrew & Mehdipoor, Hamed & Darvishzadeh, Roshanak & Ngene, Shadrack & Vrieling, Anton & Toxopeus, Albertus G., 2016. "Elephant poaching risk assessed using spatial and non-spatial Bayesian models," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 338(C), pages 60-68.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Christopher S. Fowler & Jane K. Cover & Rachel Garshick Kleit, 2014. "The Geography Of Fringe Banking," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 688-710, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:8:p:2923-2937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.