Modeling Poisson variables with positive spatial dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fakhre-Zakeri, Issa & Farshidi, Jamshid, 1993. "A central limit theorem with random indices for stationary linear processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 91-95, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Mushinski & Stephan Weiler & Benjamin Widner, 2014. "The impact of retail establishments in hinterlands on the export role of retail establishments in rural places," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 469-487, March.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-François & Vogler, Jan, 2013. "Analysis of discrete dependent variable models with spatial correlation," Economics Working Papers 2013-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- !ngel AlanÛn & Rafael Myro, "undated". "Does neighboring "industrial atmosphere" matter in industrial location?. Empirical evidence from Spanish municipalities," Studies on the Spanish Economy 199, FEDEA.
- Griffith, Daniel A., 2002. "A spatial filtering specification for the auto-Poisson model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 245-251, July.
- Haining, Robert & Law, Jane & Griffith, Daniel, 2009. "Modelling small area counts in the presence of overdispersion and spatial autocorrelation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2923-2937, June.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010.
"A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Angel Alañón Pardo & Josep Maria Arauzo Carod, 2009. "Accessibility and Industrial Location: evidence from Spain," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 09-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
More about this item
KeywordsAuto-model Poisson distribution Spatial dependence Winsorization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:35:y:1997:i:4:p:423-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.