Analysis of discrete dependent variable models with spatial correlation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Denis Bolduc & Bernard Fortin & Stephen Gordon, 1997.
"Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: An Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 20(1-2), pages 77-101, April.
- BOLDUC, Denis & FORTIN, Bernard & GORDON, Stephen, 1995. "Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: an Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques," Cahiers de recherche 9508, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bolduc, D. & Fortin, B. & Gordon, S., 1995. "Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: An Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques," Papers 9508, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Keane, Michael P, 1994. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimator for Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010.
"A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- James P. LeSage & Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell, 2007. "Knowledge spillovers across Europe: Evidence from a Poisson spatial interaction model with spatial effects," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 393-421, August.
- Kaiser, Mark S. & Cressie, Noel, 1997. "Modeling Poisson variables with positive spatial dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 423-432, November.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2010. "Location Determinants of Greenfield Foreign Investments in the Enlarged Europe: Evidence from a Spatial Autoregressive Negative Binomial Additive Model," Working papers 10, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Hamdi, Amin S., 2017. "A spatial generalized ordered-response model with skew normal kernel error terms with an application to bicycling frequency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 126-148.
- Sabina Buczkowska & Nicolas Coulombel & Matthieu de Lapparent, 2015. "Euclidean distance versus travel time in business location: A probabilistic mixture of hurdle-Poisson models," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1060, European Regional Science Association.
- Scharth, Marcel & Kohn, Robert, 2016. "Particle efficient importance sampling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 133-147.
More about this item
KeywordsCount data models; Discrete choice models; Firm location choice; Importance sampling; Monte Carlo integration; Spatial econometrics;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-02-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2013-02-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ORE-2013-02-03 (Operations Research)
- NEP-URE-2013-02-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauewp:201301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vakiede.html .