Report NEP-GEO-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferdinand Rauch & Guy Michaels & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "Task Specialization in U.S. Cities from 1880-2000," Economics Series Working Papers 638, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arvis, Jean-François, 2013. "Integrating gravity: the role of scale invariance in gravity models of spatial interactions and trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6347, The World Bank.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-François & Vogler, Jan, 2013. "Analysis of discrete dependent variable models with spatial correlation," Economics Working Papers 2013-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- B. Verhelst & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Deep Habits in Consumption: A Spatial Panel Analysis Using Scanner Data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/823, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- P. Baecke & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Improving Customer Acquisition Models by Incorporating Spatial Autocorrelation at Different Levels of Granularity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/819, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2012. "Myths about Beta-Convergence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1040, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ariga, Kenn & Ohtake, Fumio & Sasaki, Masaru & Wu, Zheren, 2012. "Wage Growth through Job Hopping in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2013. "Genetic Diversity and the Origins of Cultural Fragmentation," NBER Working Papers 18738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Menon, Carlo, 2013. "Does urbanization affect rural poverty ? evidence from Indian districts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6338, The World Bank.
- Le Goff, Maelan & Singh, Raju Jan, 2013. "Does trade reduce poverty ? a view from Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6327, The World Bank.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André De Palma, 2013. "Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model," Working Papers hal-00776945, HAL.
- Dube, Arindrajit & Dube, Oeindrila & García-Ponce, Omar, 2012. "Cross-Border Spillover: U.S. Gun Laws and Violence in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 7098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2013. "Structural change and cross-country growth empirics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6335, The World Bank.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2012. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," IZA Discussion Papers 7094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).