Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: An Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bolduc, D. & Fortin, B. & Gordon, S., 1995. "Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: An Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques," Papers 9508, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- BOLDUC, Denis & FORTIN, Bernard & GORDON, Stephen, 1995. "Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: an Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques," Cahiers de recherche 9508, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heijnen, P. & Samarina, A.. & Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Elhorst, J.P., 2013. "State transfers at different moments in time," Research Report 13006-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jean-FranÃ§ois Richard, 2015. "Likelihood Evaluation of High-Dimensional Spatial Latent Gaussian Models with Non-Gaussian Response Variables," Working Paper 5778, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Ricardo A. Daziano & Luis Miranda-Moreno & Shahram Heydari, 2013. "Computational Bayesian Statistics in Transportation Modeling: From Road Safety Analysis to Discrete Choice," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 570-592, September.
- Wall, Melanie M. & Liu, Xuan, 2009. "Spatial latent class analysis model for spatially distributed multivariate binary data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3057-3069, June.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink, 2014.
"Estimators Of Binary Spatial Autoregressive Models: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 664-687, September.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink, 2012. "Estimators of Binary Spatial Autoregressive Models: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 201215, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bala, Alain Pholo & Peeters, Dominique & Thomas, Isabelle, 2014.
"Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 104-123.
- PHOLO BALA, Alain & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2013. "Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels," CORE Discussion Papers 2013036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ozturk, Erdogan & Irwin, Elena G., 2001. "Explaining Household Location Choices Using A Spatial Probit Model," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20626, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Revelt, David & Train, Kenneth, 2000.
"Customer-Specific Taste Parameters and Mixed Logit: Households' Choice of Electricity Supplier,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1900p96t, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- David Revelt & Kenneth Train, 2001. "Customer-Specific Taste Parameters and Mixed Logit: Households' Choice of Electricity Supplier," Econometrics 0012001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Revelt and Kenneth Train., 2000. "Customer-Specific Taste Parameters and Mixed Logit: Households' Choice of Electricity Supplier," Economics Working Papers E00-274, University of California at Berkeley.
- Holmes, George M., 2005. "Increasing physician supply in medically underserved areas," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 697-725, October.
- De Pinto, Alessandro & Nelson, Gerald C., 2002. "Correcting For Spatial Effects In Limited Dependent Variable Regression: Assessing The Value Of "Ad-Hoc" Techniques," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19782, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-François & Vogler, Jan, 2013. "Analysis of discrete dependent variable models with spatial correlation," Economics Working Papers 2013-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:13006-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2006.
"Income segregation and local progressive taxation: Empirical evidence from Switzerland,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 429-458, February.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," HWWA Discussion Papers 248, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2004. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0311, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Eric Delattre & Anne-Laure Samson, 2013. "Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?," Post-Print hal-01685914, HAL.
- George M. Holmes, 2004. "Does the National Health Service Corps Improve Physician Supply in Underserved Locations?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 563-581, Fall.
- Ben-Akiva, Moshe & McFadden, Daniel & Train, Kenneth & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2002. "Hybrid Choice Models: Progress and Challenges," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 02-29, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1048 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lei, J., 2013. "Smoothed Spatial Maximum Score Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Models," Discussion Paper 2013-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ziegler, Andreas, 2001. "Simulated z-tests in multinomial probit models," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-53, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "Forecasting adoption of ultra-low-emission vehicles using the GHK simulator and Bayes estimates of a multinomial probit model," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daziano, Ricardo A., 2015. "Inference on mode preferences, vehicle purchases, and the energy paradox using a Bayesian structural choice model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-26.
- Griffith, Daniel A., 2007. "Spatial Structure and Spatial Interaction: 25 Years Later," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 28-38.
- De Pinto, Alessandro & Nelson, Gerald C., 2004. "A Dynamic Model Of Land Use Change With Spatially Explicit Data," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20314, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aßmann, Christian, 2007. "Determinants and Costs of Current Account Reversals under Heterogeneity and Serial Correlation," Economics Working Papers 2007-17, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:20:y:1997:i:1-2:p:77-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.