Report NEP-ORE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Richard, Jean-François & Vogler, Jan, 2013. "Analysis of discrete dependent variable models with spatial correlation," Economics Working Papers 2013-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Puddu, 2013. "Optimal Weights and Stress Banking Indexes," IRENE Working Papers 13-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Markus Bibinger & Per A. Mykland, 2013. "Inference for Multi-Dimensional High-Frequency Data: Equivalence of Methods, Central Limit Theorems, and an Application to Conditional Independence Testing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Exact Sampling from the Stationary Distribution of Entry-Exit Models," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Federico A. Bugni & Ivan A. Canay & Xiaoxia Shi, 2013. "Specification tests for partially identified models defined by moment inequalities," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2012. "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_20, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Stefano Baccarin & Daniele Marazzina, 2013. "Portfolio Optimization over a Finite Horizon with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs and Liquidity Constraints," Working papers 017, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.