Can reading programs improve reading skills and academic performance in rural China?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linxiu Zhang & Hongmei Yi & Renfu Luo & Changfang Liu & Scott Rozelle, 2013.
"The human capital roots of the middle income trap: the case of China,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 151-162, November.
- Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Luo, Renfu & Liu, Changfang & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "The Human Capital Roots of the Middle Income Trap: The Case of China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131119, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Evan Borkum & Fang He & Leigh L. Linden, 2012. "School Libraries and Language Skills in Indian Primary Schools: A Randomized Evaluation of the Akshara Library Program," Working Papers id:5041, eSocialSciences.
- Ama Baafra Abeberese & Todd J. Kumler & Leigh L. Linden, 2014.
"Improving Reading Skills by Encouraging Children to Read in School:: A Randomized Evaluation of the Sa Aklat Sisikat Reading Program in the Philippines,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(3), pages 611-633.
- Ama Baafra Abeberese & Todd J. Kumler & Leigh L. Linden, 2011. "Improving Reading Skills by Encouraging Children to Read in School: A Randomized Evaluation of the Sa Aklat Sisikat Reading Program in the Philippines," NBER Working Papers 17185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:111-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.