When the CEO is ill: Keeping quiet or going public?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parrino, Robert, 1997. "CEO turnover and outside succession A cross-sectional analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 165-197, November.
- Dalton, Catherine M., 2006. "A recipe for success in succession planning," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 175-177.
- Matthew C. Clayton & Jay C. Hartzell & Joshua Rosenberg, 2005. "The Impact of CEO Turnover on Equity Volatility," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1779-1808, September.
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
- Kenneth A. Borokhovich & Kelly R. Brunarski & Maura S. Donahue & Yvette S. Harman, 2006. "The Importance of Board Quality in the Event of a CEO Death," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 307-337, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Summers, James K. & Munyon, Timothy P. & Perryman, Alexa A. & Ferris, Gerald R., 2010. "Dysfunctional executive behavior: What can organizations do?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 581-590, November.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:7:p:1019-1049 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCEO health Disclosure Shareholder wealth Succession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:53:y:2010:i:1:p:21-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.