Assessing foreign direct investment relationships between China, Japan, and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2004.
"Do We Really Know That the WTO Increases Trade?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 98-114, March.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," NBER Working Papers 9273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really KNow that the WTO Increases Trade?," Working Papers 182002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2011.
"Vertical foreign direct investment: Evidence from Japanese and U.S. multinational enterprises,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 97-111, March.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2009. "Vertical Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Japanese and U.S. Multinational Enterprises," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-046, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cassidy, John F. & Andreosso-O'Callaghan, Bernadette, 2006. "Spatial determinants of Japanese FDI in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 512-527, December.
- Gu, Weishi & Awokuse, Titus O. & Yuan, Yan, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment to China's Export Performance: Evidence from Disaggregated Sectors," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6453, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Horstmann, Ignatius J. & Markusen, James R., 1992. "Endogenous market structures in international trade (natura facit saltum)," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 109-129, February.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2000.
"Affiliates of U.S. and Japanese Multinationals in East Asian Production and Trade,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, NBER-EASE Volume 9, pages 147-189
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2000. "Affiliates of U.S. and Japanese Multinationals in East Asian Production and Trade," NBER Working Papers 7292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007.
"Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 685-700, August.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lee Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley, 2007. "Facts and Fallacies about U.S. FDI in China," NBER Working Papers 13470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "The Factor Content of Foreign Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 84-94, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María C. Latorre & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2014. "How much can foreign multinationals affect the Chinese economy? A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of Japanese FDI," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2011. "Can India become an export platform for global operations of MNCs? Perspectives from Japanese and United States MNC affiliates," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: India: A New Player in Asian Production Networks?, Studies in Trade and Investment 75, chapter 3, pages 54-77 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Latorre, María C. & Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2016. "The role of Japanese FDI in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 226-241.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2012. "Can India become an export platform for global operations of Japanese and American multinational corporations affiliates?," Working Papers 11112, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka & Yoshihiro Hashiguchi, 2015. "Spatial Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the Yangtze River Delta in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 40-60, March.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2012. "Spatial spillovers from FDI agglomeration : evidence from the Yangtze River Delta in China," IDE Discussion Papers 354, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2012.
"The Dynamic of Financial Development, Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2011. "The dynamic of financial development, imports, foreign direct investment and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009.
"U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict: Export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 669-687, November.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009. "U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict : export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5102, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI Asia Regional integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:20:y:2009:i:6:p:611-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.