Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Olson, Arne & Horii, Brian & Baskette, Carmen, 2006. "Efficient frontiers for electricity procurement by an LDC with multiple purchase options," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 70-80, January.
- Lesser, Jonathan A. & Su, Xuejuan, 2008. "Design of an economically efficient feed-in tariff structure for renewable energy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 981-990, March.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2006. "Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2344-2360, October.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Karimov, Rouslan I. & Horowitz, Ira, 2004. "Managing electricity procurement cost and risk by a local distribution company," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 635-645, March.
- Vahidinasab, V. & Jadid, S., 2009. "Multiobjective environmental/techno-economic approach for strategic bidding in energy markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 496-504, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zamani, Ali Ghahgharaee & Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Jadid, Shahram, 2016. "Day-ahead resource scheduling of a renewable energy based virtual power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 324-340.
- Muttaqi, K.M. & Le, An D.T. & Aghaei, J. & Mahboubi-Moghaddam, E. & Negnevitsky, M. & Ledwich, G., 2016. "Optimizing distributed generation parameters through economic feasibility assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 893-903.
- repec:eee:appene:v:220:y:2018:i:c:p:800-813 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shayegan-Rad, Ali & Badri, Ali & Zangeneh, Ali, 2017. "Day-ahead scheduling of virtual power plant in joint energy and regulation reserve markets under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 114-125.
- Pruitt, Kristopher A. & Braun, Robert J. & Newman, Alexandra M., 2013. "Establishing conditions for the economic viability of fuel cell-based, combined heat and power distributed generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 904-920.
- Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Ramos, Carmen & Fernández-Vázquez, Esteban, 2014. "A General Maximum Entropy Econometric approach to model industrial electricity prices in Spain: A challenge for the competitiveness," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 815-824.
- Ghasemi, Ahmad & Mortazavi, Seyed Saeidollah & Mashhour, Elaheh, 2015. "Integration of nodal hourly pricing in day-ahead SDC (smart distribution company) optimization framework to effectively activate demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 649-660.
- Bae, Mungyu & Kim, Hwantae & Kim, Eugene & Chung, Albert Yongjoon & Kim, Hwangnam & Roh, Jae Hyung, 2014. "Toward electricity retail competition: Survey and case study on technical infrastructure for advanced electricity market system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 252-273.
- Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Faria, Pedro & Ramos, Sergio & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita, 2015. "Incentive-based demand response programs designed by asset-light retail electricity providers for the day-ahead market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 786-799.
- Ahmadi, Abdollah & Charwand, Mansour & Siano, Pierluigi & Nezhad, Ali Esmaeel & Sarno, Debora & Gitizadeh, Mohsen & Raeisi, Fatima, 2016. "A novel two-stage stochastic programming model for uncertainty characterization in short-term optimal strategy for a distribution company," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 1-9.
- Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yun-Hsun, 2014. "Electricity portfolio planning model incorporating renewable energy characteristics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 278-287.
- Canizes, Bruno & Soares, João & Faria, Pedro & Vale, Zita, 2013. "Mixed integer non-linear programming and Artificial Neural Network based approach to ancillary services dispatch in competitive electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 261-270.
- Woo, C.K. & Li, R. & Shiu, A. & Horowitz, I., 2013. "Residential winter kWh responsiveness under optional time-varying pricing in British Columbia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 288-297.
- Ghasemi, Ahmad & Mortazavi, Seyed Saeidollah & Mashhour, Elaheh, 2016. "Hourly demand response and battery energy storage for imbalance reduction of smart distribution company embedded with electric vehicles and wind farms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 124-136.
- Esmaili, Masoud & Firozjaee, Esmail Chaktan & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali, 2014. "Optimal placement of distributed generations considering voltage stability and power losses with observing voltage-related constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1252-1260.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution companies; CO2 emission penalty cost; Distributed generation; Interruptible load; Benders decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:95:y:2012:i:c:p:174-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.