Day-ahead resource scheduling of a renewable energy based virtual power plant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yao & Wang, Jianxue & Wang, Xifan, 2014. "Review on probabilistic forecasting of wind power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 255-270.
- Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour, 2012. "Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 174-185.
- Dupont, B. & Dietrich, K. & De Jonghe, C. & Ramos, A. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Impact of residential demand response on power system operation: A Belgian case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 1-10.
- Cervone, A. & Carbone, G. & Santini, E. & Teodori, S., 2016. "Optimization of the battery size for PV systems under regulatory rules using a Markov-Chains approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 657-665.
- Musolino, V. & Pievatolo, A. & Tironi, E., 2011. "A statistical approach to electrical storage sizing with application to the recovery of braking energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6697-6704.
- Alipour, Manijeh & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam & Zare, Kazem, 2014. "Stochastic risk-constrained short-term scheduling of industrial cogeneration systems in the presence of demand response programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 393-404.
- Tajeddini, Mohammad Amin & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan & Soroudi, Alireza, 2014. "Risk averse optimal operation of a virtual power plant using two stage stochastic programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 958-967.
- Sousa, Tiago & Morais, Hugo & Soares, João & Vale, Zita, 2012. "Day-ahead resource scheduling in smart grids considering Vehicle-to-Grid and network constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 183-193.
- Stadler, M. & Groissböck, M. & Cardoso, G. & Marnay, C., 2014. "Optimizing Distributed Energy Resources and building retrofits with the strategic DER-CAModel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 557-567.
- Moghaddam, Iman Gerami & Nick, Mostafa & Fallahi, Farhad & Sanei, Mohsen & Mortazavi, Saeid, 2013. "Risk-averse profit-based optimal operation strategy of a combined wind farm–cascade hydro system in an electricity market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 252-259.
- Sousa, Tiago & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita & Castro, Rui, 2015. "A multi-objective optimization of the active and reactive resource scheduling at a distribution level in a smart grid context," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 236-250.
- Tascikaraoglu, A. & Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M. & Karakas, A., 2014. "An adaptive load dispatching and forecasting strategy for a virtual power plant including renewable energy conversion units," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 445-453.
- Wang, D. & Parkinson, S. & Miao, W. & Jia, H. & Crawford, C. & Djilali, N., 2013. "Hierarchical market integration of responsive loads as spinning reserve," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 229-238.
- Pandžić, Hrvoje & Kuzle, Igor & Capuder, Tomislav, 2013. "Virtual power plant mid-term dispatch optimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 134-141.
- Niknam, Taher & Golestaneh, Faranak & Malekpour, Ahmadreza, 2012. "Probabilistic energy and operation management of a microgrid containing wind/photovoltaic/fuel cell generation and energy storage devices based on point estimate method and self-adaptive gravitational," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 427-437.
- Obara, Shin’ya & Kawai, Masahito & Kawae, Osamu & Morizane, Yuta, 2013. "Operational planning of an independent microgrid containing tidal power generators, SOFCs, and photovoltaics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1343-1357.
- Pandžić, Hrvoje & Morales, Juan M. & Conejo, Antonio J. & Kuzle, Igor, 2013. "Offering model for a virtual power plant based on stochastic programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 282-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, João & Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali Fotouhi & Borges, Nuno & Vale, Zita, 2017. "Dynamic electricity pricing for electric vehicles using stochastic programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 111-127.
- repec:eee:appene:v:207:y:2017:i:c:p:176-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahmani-Dabbagh, Saeed & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad Kazem, 2016. "A profit sharing scheme for distributed energy resources integrated into a virtual power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 313-328.
- Nikoobakht, Ahmad & Aghaei, Jamshid & Mardaneh, Mohammad, 2017. "Securing highly penetrated wind energy systems using linearized transmission switching mechanism," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1207-1220.
- repec:eee:appene:v:224:y:2018:i:c:p:659-670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pan, Zhaoguang & Guo, Qinglai & Sun, Hongbin, 2017. "Feasible region method based integrated heat and electricity dispatch considering building thermal inertia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 395-407.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:582-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:103-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stinner, Sebastian & Huchtemann, Kristian & Müller, Dirk, 2016. "Quantifying the operational flexibility of building energy systems with thermal energy storages," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 140-154.
- repec:eee:renene:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:596-607 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1345-1363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reihani, Ehsan & Motalleb, Mahdi & Thornton, Matsu & Ghorbani, Reza, 2016. "A novel approach using flexible scheduling and aggregation to optimize demand response in the developing interactive grid market architecture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 445-455.
- Lemmer, Andreas & Krümpel, Johannes, 2017. "Demand-driven biogas production in anaerobic filters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 885-894.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:294-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:218:y:2018:i:c:p:256-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nosratabadi, Seyyed Mostafa & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Gholipour, Eskandar, 2017. "A comprehensive review on microgrid and virtual power plant concepts employed for distributed energy resources scheduling in power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 341-363.
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:932-950 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVirtual Power Plant (VPP); Optimal energy and reserve scheduling; Demand Response Program (DRP); Point Estimate Method (PEM); Combined Heat and Power (CHP);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:169:y:2016:i:c:p:324-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.