Probabilistic energy and operation management of a microgrid containing wind/photovoltaic/fuel cell generation and energy storage devices based on point estimate method and self-adaptive gravitational search algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moghaddam, Amjad Anvari & Seifi, Alireza & Niknam, Taher & Alizadeh Pahlavani, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Multi-objective operation management of a renewable MG (micro-grid) with back-up micro-turbine/fuel cell/battery hybrid power source," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6490-6507.
- Sanseverino, Eleonora Riva & Di Silvestre, Maria Luisa & Ippolito, Mariano Giuseppe & De Paola, Alessandra & Lo Re, Giuseppe, 2011. "An execution, monitoring and replanning approach for optimal energy management in microgrids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3429-3436.
- Malekpour, Ahmad Reza & Niknam, Taher, 2011. "A probabilistic multi-objective daily Volt/Var control at distribution networks including renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3477-3488.
- Carta, José A. & Velázquez, Sergio, 2011. "A new probabilistic method to estimate the long-term wind speed characteristics at a potential wind energy conversion site," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2671-2685.
- Pantoš, Miloš, 2011. "Stochastic optimal charging of electric-drive vehicles with renewable energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6567-6576.
- Obara, Shin’ya & Watanabe, Seizi & Rengarajan, Balaji, 2011. "Operation method study based on the energy balance of an independent microgrid using solar-powered water electrolyzer and an electric heat pump," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5200-5213.
- Dali, Mehdi & Belhadj, Jamel & Roboam, Xavier, 2010. "Hybrid solar–wind system with battery storage operating in grid-connected and standalone mode: Control and energy management – Experimental investigation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2587-2595.
- Choudhry, Mohammad A. & Khan, Hasham, 2010. "Power loss reduction in radial distribution system with multiple distributed energy resources through efficient islanding detection," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4843-4861.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Niknam, Taher & Golestaneh, Faranak & Shafiei, Mehdi, 2013. "Probabilistic energy management of a renewable microgrid with hydrogen storage using self-adaptive charge search algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 252-267.
- Firouzmakan, Pouya & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Bornapour, Mosayeb & Khodabakhshian, Amin, 2019. "A comprehensive stochastic energy management system of micro-CHP units, renewable energy sources and storage systems in microgrids considering demand response programs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 355-368.
- Wang, Chengshan & Liu, Yixin & Li, Xialin & Guo, Li & Qiao, Lei & Lu, Hai, 2016. "Energy management system for stand-alone diesel-wind-biomass microgrid with energy storage system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 90-104.
- Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Niknam, Taher & Roosta, Alireza & Malekpour, Ahmad Reza & Zare, Mohsen, 2012. "Probabilistic multiobjective wind-thermal economic emission dispatch based on point estimated method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 322-335.
- Sharma, Sharmistha & Bhattacharjee, Subhadeep & Bhattacharya, Aniruddha, 2018. "Probabilistic operation cost minimization of Micro-Grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 1116-1139.
- Howlader, Abdul Motin & Izumi, Yuya & Uehara, Akie & Urasaki, Naomitsu & Senjyu, Tomonobu & Yona, Atsushi & Saber, Ahmed Yousuf, 2012. "A minimal order observer based frequency control strategy for an integrated wind-battery-diesel power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 168-178.
- Kim, Tae Hyun & Shin, Hansol & Kwag, Kyuhyeong & Kim, Wook, 2020. "A parallel multi-period optimal scheduling algorithm in microgrids with energy storage systems using decomposed inter-temporal constraints," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Entchev, E. & Yang, L. & Ghorab, M. & Lee, E.J., 2013. "Simulation of hybrid renewable microgeneration systems in load sharing applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 252-261.
- Izadbakhsh, Maziar & Gandomkar, Majid & Rezvani, Alireza & Ahmadi, Abdollah, 2015. "Short-term resource scheduling of a renewable energy based micro grid," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 598-606.
- Kriett, Phillip Oliver & Salani, Matteo, 2012. "Optimal control of a residential microgrid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 321-330.
- Syed Ali Abbas Kazmi & Muhammad Khuram Shahzad & Akif Zia Khan & Dong Ryeol Shin, 2017. "Smart Distribution Networks: A Review of Modern Distribution Concepts from a Planning Perspective," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-47, April.
- Rabiee, Abdorreza & Sadeghi, Mohammad & Aghaeic, Jamshid & Heidari, Alireza, 2016. "Optimal operation of microgrids through simultaneous scheduling of electrical vehicles and responsive loads considering wind and PV units uncertainties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 721-739.
- Incheol Shin, 2020. "Approximation Algorithm-Based Prosumer Scheduling for Microgrids," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-16, November.
- Mallol-Poyato, R. & Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Jiménez-Fernández, S. & Díaz-Villar, P., 2015. "Optimal discharge scheduling of energy storage systems in MicroGrids based on hyper-heuristics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 13-24.
- Xin Li & Jingang Lai & Ruoli Tang, 2017. "A Hybrid Constraints Handling Strategy for Multiconstrained Multiobjective Optimization Problem of Microgrid Economical/Environmental Dispatch," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-12, December.
- Narimani, Mohammad Rasoul & Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Zoghdar-Moghadam-Shahrekohne, Behrouz & Gholami, Kayvan, 2013. "A novel approach to multi-objective optimal power flow by a new hybrid optimization algorithm considering generator constraints and multi-fuel type," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 119-136.
- Nosratabadi, Seyyed Mostafa & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Gholipour, Eskandar, 2017. "A comprehensive review on microgrid and virtual power plant concepts employed for distributed energy resources scheduling in power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 341-363.
- Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Bouchekara, H.R.E.H. & Alghamdi, Abdulsalam S., 2018. "Optimal sizing of PV/wind/diesel hybrid microgrid system using multi-objective self-adaptive differential evolution algorithm," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 400-411.
- Galeotti, Matteo & Cinà, Lucio & Giammanco, Corrado & Cordiner, Stefano & Di Carlo, Aldo, 2015. "Performance analysis and SOH (state of health) evaluation of lithium polymer batteries through electrochemical impedance spectroscopy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 678-686.
- Kasaei, Mohammad Javad & Gandomkar, Majid & Nikoukar, Javad, 2017. "Optimal management of renewable energy sources by virtual power plant," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PB), pages 1180-1188.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy and operation management; microgrid (MG); Point estimate method; Self-adaptive gravitational search algorithm (SGSA); Uncertainty;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:427-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.