Day-ahead scheduling of virtual power plant in joint energy and regulation reserve markets under uncertainties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour, 2012. "Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 174-185.
- Raineri, R. & Rios, S. & Schiele, D., 2006. "Technical and economic aspects of ancillary services markets in the electric power industry: an international comparison," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1540-1555, September.
- Tajeddini, Mohammad Amin & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan & Soroudi, Alireza, 2014. "Risk averse optimal operation of a virtual power plant using two stage stochastic programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 958-967.
- Pandžić, Hrvoje & Morales, Juan M. & Conejo, Antonio J. & Kuzle, Igor, 2013. "Offering model for a virtual power plant based on stochastic programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 282-292.
- Ghasemi, Ahmad & Mortazavi, Seyed Saeidollah & Mashhour, Elaheh, 2016. "Hourly demand response and battery energy storage for imbalance reduction of smart distribution company embedded with electric vehicles and wind farms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 124-136.
- Arslan, Okan & Karasan, Oya Ekin, 2013. "Cost and emission impacts of virtual power plant formation in plug-in hybrid electric vehicle penetrated networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 116-124.
- Vahidinasab, V. & Jadid, S., 2009. "Multiobjective environmental/techno-economic approach for strategic bidding in energy markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 496-504, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:5:p:1242-:d:146116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:155:y:2018:i:c:p:678-689 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVirtual power plant; Distributed energy resources; Energy and regulation reserve markets; Point estimate method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:121:y:2017:i:c:p:114-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.