Hourly demand response and battery energy storage for imbalance reduction of smart distribution company embedded with electric vehicles and wind farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour, 2012. "Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 174-185.
- Mohammadi, Sirus & Mozafari, Babak & Solimani, Soodabeh & Niknam, Taher, 2013. "An Adaptive Modified Firefly Optimisation Algorithm based on Hong's Point Estimate Method to optimal operation management in a microgrid with consideration of uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 339-348.
- Doostizadeh, Meysam & Ghasemi, Hassan, 2012. "A day-ahead electricity pricing model based on smart metering and demand-side management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 221-230.
- Moghaddam, Iman Gerami & Nick, Mostafa & Fallahi, Farhad & Sanei, Mohsen & Mortazavi, Saeid, 2013. "Risk-averse profit-based optimal operation strategy of a combined wind farm–cascade hydro system in an electricity market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 252-259.
- Yousefi, Shaghayegh & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Majd, Vahid Johari, 2011. "Optimal real time pricing in an agent-based retail market using a comprehensive demand response model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5716-5727.
- Zhao, M. & Chen, Z. & Blaabjerg, F., 2006. "Probabilistic capacity of a grid connected wind farm based on optimization method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2171-2187.
- Falsafi, Hananeh & Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Jadid, Shahram, 2014. "The role of demand response in single and multi-objective wind-thermal generation scheduling: A stochastic programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 853-867.
- Aalami, H.A. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Yousefi, G.R., 2010. "Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 243-250, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, João & Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali Fotouhi & Borges, Nuno & Vale, Zita, 2017. "Dynamic electricity pricing for electric vehicles using stochastic programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 111-127.
- repec:eee:renene:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:460-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:315-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shayegan-Rad, Ali & Badri, Ali & Zangeneh, Ali, 2017. "Day-ahead scheduling of virtual power plant in joint energy and regulation reserve markets under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 114-125.
- Hemmati, Reza & Saboori, Hedayat & Saboori, Saeid, 2016. "Assessing wind uncertainty impact on short term operation scheduling of coordinated energy storage systems and thermal units," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 74-84.
- Tuballa, Maria Lorena & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar, 2016. "A review of the development of Smart Grid technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 710-725.
- Sepasi, Saeed & Reihani, Ehsan & Howlader, Abdul M. & Roose, Leon R. & Matsuura, Marc M., 2017. "Very short term load forecasting of a distribution system with high PV penetration," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 142-148.
- Haque, A.N.M.M. & Ibn Saif, A.U.N. & Nguyen, P.H. & Torbaghan, S.S., 2016. "Exploration of dispatch model integrating wind generators and electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1441-1451.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:5:p:1140-:d:144457 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:143-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:582-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2162-:d:123420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharifi, R. & Fathi, S.H. & Vahidinasab, V., 2017. "A review on Demand-side tools in electricity market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 565-572.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart distribution company (SDC); Energy imbalance management; Hourly demand response; Plug-in electric vehicle (PEV); Battery energy storage (BES); Scenario-based optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:85:y:2016:i:c:p:124-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.