Optimal real time cost-benefit based demand response with intermittent resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zibelman, Audrey & Krapels, Edward N., 2008. "Deployment of Demand Response as a Real-Time Resource in Organized Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 51-56, June.
- Ravindra, Kumudhini & Iyer, Parameshwar P., 2014. "Decentralized demand–supply matching using community microgrids and consumer demand response: A scenario analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 32-41.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2013.
"Electricity prices and generator behaviour in gross pool electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 628-637.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2011. "Electricity Prices and Generator Behaviour in Gross Pool Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 34847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yousefi, Shaghayegh & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Majd, Vahid Johari, 2011. "Optimal real time pricing in an agent-based retail market using a comprehensive demand response model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5716-5727.
- Dhillon, Javed & Kumar, Arun & Singal, S.K., 2014. "Optimization methods applied for Wind–PSP operation and scheduling under deregulated market: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 682-700.
- Simoglou, Christos K. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Vagropoulos, Stylianos I. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G., 2014. "Electricity market models and RES integration: The Greek case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 531-542.
- Walawalkar, Rahul & Blumsack, Seth & Apt, Jay & Fernands, Stephen, 2008. "An economic welfare analysis of demand response in the PJM electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3692-3702, October.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Blasques, L.C.M. & Pinho, J.T., 2012. "Metering systems and demand-side management models applied to hybrid renewable energy systems in micro-grid configuration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 721-729.
- Paulus, Moritz & Borggrefe, Frieder, 2011. "The potential of demand-side management in energy-intensive industries for electricity markets in Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 432-441, February.
- Aalami, H.A. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Yousefi, G.R., 2010. "Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 243-250, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katz, Jonas & Andersen, Frits Møller & Morthorst, Poul Erik, 2016. "Load-shift incentives for household demand response: Evaluation of hourly dynamic pricing and rebate schemes in a wind-based electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1602-1616.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:367-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:10:p:2748-:d:175487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lanlan & Gong, Chengzhu & Tian, Shizhong & Jiao, Jianling, 2016. "The peak-shaving efficiency analysis of natural gas time-of-use pricing for residential consumers: Evidence from multi-agent simulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 48-58.
- Loganthurai, P. & Rajasekaran, V. & Gnanambal, K., 2016. "Evolutionary algorithm based optimum scheduling of processing units in rice industry to reduce peak demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 419-430.
- Majzoobi, Alireza & Khodaei, Amin, 2017. "Application of microgrids in providing ancillary services to the utility grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 555-563.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1681-1694 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fera, M. & Macchiaroli, R. & Iannone, R. & Miranda, S. & Riemma, S., 2016. "Economic evaluation model for the energy Demand Response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 457-468.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit; Demand response; Elasticity; Game theory; Micro-grid; Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:90:y:2015:i:p2:p:1695-1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.