Optimal real time cost-benefit based demand response with intermittent resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Zibelman, Audrey & Krapels, Edward N., 2008. "Deployment of Demand Response as a Real-Time Resource in Organized Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 51-56, June.
- Ravindra, Kumudhini & Iyer, Parameshwar P., 2014. "Decentralized demand–supply matching using community microgrids and consumer demand response: A scenario analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 32-41.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2013.
"Electricity prices and generator behaviour in gross pool electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 628-637.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2011. "Electricity Prices and Generator Behaviour in Gross Pool Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 34847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blasques, L.C.M. & Pinho, J.T., 2012. "Metering systems and demand-side management models applied to hybrid renewable energy systems in micro-grid configuration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 721-729.
- Paulus, Moritz & Borggrefe, Frieder, 2011. "The potential of demand-side management in energy-intensive industries for electricity markets in Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 432-441, February.
- Yousefi, Shaghayegh & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Majd, Vahid Johari, 2011. "Optimal real time pricing in an agent-based retail market using a comprehensive demand response model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5716-5727.
- Dhillon, Javed & Kumar, Arun & Singal, S.K., 2014. "Optimization methods applied for Wind–PSP operation and scheduling under deregulated market: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 682-700.
- Simoglou, Christos K. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Vagropoulos, Stylianos I. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G., 2014. "Electricity market models and RES integration: The Greek case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 531-542.
- Walawalkar, Rahul & Blumsack, Seth & Apt, Jay & Fernands, Stephen, 2008. "An economic welfare analysis of demand response in the PJM electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3692-3702, October.
- Aalami, H.A. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Yousefi, G.R., 2010. "Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 243-250, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katz, Jonas & Andersen, Frits Møller & Morthorst, Poul Erik, 2016. "Load-shift incentives for household demand response: Evaluation of hourly dynamic pricing and rebate schemes in a wind-based electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1602-1616.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:367-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lanlan & Gong, Chengzhu & Tian, Shizhong & Jiao, Jianling, 2016. "The peak-shaving efficiency analysis of natural gas time-of-use pricing for residential consumers: Evidence from multi-agent simulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 48-58.
- Loganthurai, P. & Rajasekaran, V. & Gnanambal, K., 2016. "Evolutionary algorithm based optimum scheduling of processing units in rice industry to reduce peak demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 419-430.
- Majzoobi, Alireza & Khodaei, Amin, 2017. "Application of microgrids in providing ancillary services to the utility grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 555-563.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1681-1694 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fera, M. & Macchiaroli, R. & Iannone, R. & Miranda, S. & Riemma, S., 2016. "Economic evaluation model for the energy Demand Response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 457-468.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit; Demand response; Elasticity; Game theory; Micro-grid; Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:90:y:2015:i:p2:p:1695-1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .