Multiobjective environmental/techno-economic approach for strategic bidding in energy markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Hsueh-Hsien & Yang, Hong-Tzer, 2009. "Applying a non-intrusive energy-management system to economic dispatch for a cogeneration system and power utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2335-2343, November.
- Zou, Dexuan & Li, Steven & Wang, Gai-Ge & Li, Zongyan & Ouyang, Haibin, 2016. "An improved differential evolution algorithm for the economic load dispatch problems with or without valve-point effects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 375-390.
- Shayegan-Rad, Ali & Badri, Ali & Zangeneh, Ali, 2017. "Day-ahead scheduling of virtual power plant in joint energy and regulation reserve markets under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 114-125.
- Zhang, Ni & Yan, Yu & Su, Wencong, 2015. "A game-theoretic economic operation of residential distribution system with high participation of distributed electricity prosumers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 471-479.
- Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour, 2012. "Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 174-185.
- Kuo, Cheng-Chien, 2010. "Wind energy dispatch considering environmental and economic factors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2217-2227.
- Li, Gong & Shi, Jing & Qu, Xiuli, 2011. "Modeling methods for GenCo bidding strategy optimization in the liberalized electricity spot market–A state-of-the-art review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4686-4700.
- Harris, A.R. & Rogers, Michelle Marinich & Miller, Carol J. & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Wang, Caisheng, 2015. "Residential emissions reductions through variable timing of electricity consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 484-489.
- Esmaili, Masoud & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali & Amjady, Nima, 2010. "Congestion management enhancing transient stability of power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 971-981, March.
- Tolis, Athanasios I. & Rentizelas, Athanasios A., 2011. "An impact assessment of electricity and emission allowances pricing in optimised expansion planning of power sector portfolios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3791-3806.
- Roche, Robin & Idoumghar, Lhassane & Suryanarayanan, Siddharth & Daggag, Mounir & Solacolu, Christian-Anghel & Miraoui, Abdellatif, 2013. "A flexible and efficient multi-agent gas turbine power plant energy management system with economic and environmental constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 644-654.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F., 2014. "Incorporating short-term operational plant constraints into assessments of future electricity generation portfolios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 144-155.
- Niknam, Taher, 2010. "A new fuzzy adaptive hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm for non-linear, non-smooth and non-convex economic dispatch problem," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 327-339, January.
- Wei, Wei & Liu, Feng & Wang, Jianhui & Chen, Laijun & Mei, Shengwei & Yuan, Tiejiang, 2016. "Robust environmental-economic dispatch incorporating wind power generation and carbon capture plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 674-684.
- Behrangrad, Mahdi & Sugihara, Hideharu & Funaki, Tsuyoshi, 2011. "Effect of optimal spinning reserve requirement on system pollution emission considering reserve supplying demand response in the electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2548-2558, July.
- Hosseini, Seyyed Ahmad & Amjady, Nima & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Catalão, João P.S., 2016. "A new multi-objective solution approach to solve transmission congestion management problem of energy markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 462-471.
- Esmaili, Masoud & Amjady, Nima & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali, 2011. "Multi-objective congestion management by modified augmented [epsilon]-constraint method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 755-766, March.
- Chen, Yizhong & He, Li & Li, Jing & Cheng, Xi & Lu, Hongwei, 2016. "An inexact bi-level simulation–optimization model for conjunctive regional renewable energy planning and air pollution control for electric power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 969-983.
- Li, Y.F. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2010. "Energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty--An inexact fuzzy-stochastic programming approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3189-3211, October.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity market Bidding strategy Multiobjective optimization Pollution control Supply function equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:4:p:496-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.