Optimal placement of distributed generations considering voltage stability and power losses with observing voltage-related constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niknam, Taher & Taheri, Seyed Iman & Aghaei, Jamshid & Tabatabaei, Sajad & Nayeripour, Majid, 2011. "A modified honey bee mating optimization algorithm for multiobjective placement of renewable energy resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4817-4830.
- Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour, 2012. "Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 174-185.
- Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C., 2013. "Analytical strategies for renewable distributed generation integration considering energy loss minimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 75-85.
- Gitizadeh, Mohsen & Vahed, Ali Azizi & Aghaei, Jamshid, 2013. "Multistage distribution system expansion planning considering distributed generation using hybrid evolutionary algorithms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 655-666.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:230:y:2018:i:c:p:175-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sultana, U. & Khairuddin, Azhar B. & Aman, M.M. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Zareen, N., 2016. "A review of optimum DG placement based on minimization of power losses and voltage stability enhancement of distribution system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 363-378.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:255-:d:127982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fu, Xueqian & Chen, Haoyong & Cai, Runqing & Yang, Ping, 2015. "Optimal allocation and adaptive VAR control of PV-DG in distribution networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 173-182.
- Jin, Peng & Li, Yang & Li, Guoqing & Chen, Zhe & Zhai, Xiaojuan, 2017. "Optimized hierarchical power oscillations control for distributed generation under unbalanced conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 343-352.
- Wierzbowski, Michal & Lyzwa, Wojciech & Musial, Izabela, 2016. "MILP model for long-term energy mix planning with consideration of power system reserves," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 93-111.
- repec:eee:appene:v:219:y:2018:i:c:p:350-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:6:p:811-:d:101491 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:968-:d:104295 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:218:y:2018:i:c:p:338-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1092-1100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmadigorji, Masoud & Amjady, Nima, 2015. "Optimal dynamic expansion planning of distribution systems considering non-renewable distributed generation using a new heuristic double-stage optimization solution approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 655-665.
- Cabrera-Tobar, Ana & Bullich-Massagué, Eduard & Aragüés-Peñalba, Mònica & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol, 2016. "Review of advanced grid requirements for the integration of large scale photovoltaic power plants in the transmission system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 971-987.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:358-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karatepe, Engin & Ugranlı, Faruk & Hiyama, Takashi, 2015. "Comparison of single- and multiple-distributed generation concepts in terms of power loss, voltage profile, and line flows under uncertain scenarios," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 317-327.
- repec:eee:energy:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:1216-1228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xydas, Erotokritos & Marmaras, Charalampos & Cipcigan, Liana M., 2016. "A multi-agent based scheduling algorithm for adaptive electric vehicles charging," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 354-365.
- Cao, Sunliang & Sirén, Kai, 2014. "Impact of simulation time-resolution on the matching of PV production and household electric demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 192-208.
- repec:eee:renene:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:308-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:980-994 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBifurcation analysis; Distributed generation; Generator reactive limits; Network losses; Optimal solution; Voltage stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:113:y:2014:i:c:p:1252-1260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.