Development of benchmark models for the Egyptian residential buildings sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Joseph C. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Wong, S.L. & Lam, Tony N.T., 2010. "Long-term trends of heat stress and energy use implications in subtropical climates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 608-612, February.
- Lam, Joseph C., 1996. "An analysis of residential sector energy use in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-8.
- Abdel-Aal, R.E. & Al-Garni, A.Z. & Al-Nassar, Y.N., 1997. "Modelling and forecasting monthly electric energy consumption in eastern Saudi Arabia using abductive networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 911-921.
- Murata, Akinobu & Kondou, Yasuhiko & Hailin, Mu & Weisheng, Zhou, 2008. "Electricity demand in the Chinese urban household-sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(12), pages 1113-1125, December.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Ranjan, Manish & Jain, V.K., 1999. "Modelling of electrical energy consumption in Delhi," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 351-361.
- Bojic, Milorad & Nikolic, Novak & Nikolic, Danijela & Skerlic, Jasmina & Miletic, Ivan, 2011. "Toward a positive-net-energy residential building in Serbian conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2407-2419, July.
- Abosedra, Salah & Dah, Abdallah & Ghosh, Sajal, 2009. "Electricity consumption and economic growth, the case of Lebanon," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 429-432, April.
- Mohamed, Zaid & Bodger, Pat, 2005. "Forecasting electricity consumption in New Zealand using economic and demographic variables," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1833-1843.
- Xiaohua, Wang & Zhenming, Feng, 1997. "Rural household energy consumption in Yangzhong county of Jiangsu province in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1159-1162.
- Mansouri, Iman & Newborough, Marcus & Probert, Douglas, 1996. "Energy consumption in UK households: Impact of domestic electrical appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 211-285, July.
- Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Sohrabkhani, S., 2008. "A simulated-based neural network algorithm for forecasting electrical energy consumption in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2637-2644, July.
- Sivak, Michael, 2009. "Potential energy demand for cooling in the 50 largest metropolitan areas of the world: Implications for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1382-1384, April.
- Bianco, Vincenzo & Manca, Oronzio & Nardini, Sergio, 2009. "Electricity consumption forecasting in Italy using linear regression models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1413-1421.
- Aydinalp, Merih & Ismet Ugursal, V. & Fung, Alan S., 2002. "Modeling of the appliance, lighting, and space-cooling energy consumptions in the residential sector using neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 87-110, February.
- Sözen, Adnan & Arcaklioglu, Erol & Özkaymak, Mehmet, 2005. "Turkey's net energy consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 209-221, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaiser, Kyle & Stroeve, Pieter, 2014. "The impact of scheduling appliances and rate structure on bill savings for net-zero energy communities: Application to West Village," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1586-1595.
- Radhi, Hassan & Sharples, Stephen, 2013. "Quantifying the domestic electricity consumption for air-conditioning due to urban heat islands in hot arid regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 371-380.
- Brandão de Vasconcelos, Ana & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Manso, Armando & Cabaço, António, 2015. "A Portuguese approach to define reference buildings for cost-optimal methodologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 316-328.
- Corgnati, Stefano Paolo & Fabrizio, Enrico & Filippi, Marco & Monetti, Valentina, 2013. "Reference buildings for cost optimal analysis: Method of definition and application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 983-993.
- Yang, Tian-Jian & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Tang, Su & Zhang, Jing, 2016. "How to assess and manage energy performance of numerous telecommunication base stations: Evidence in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 436-445.
- Szalay, Zsuzsa & Zöld, András, 2014. "Definition of nearly zero-energy building requirements based on a large building sample," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 510-521.
- Filogamo, Luana & Peri, Giorgia & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Giaccone, Antonino, 2014. "On the classification of large residential buildings stocks by sample typologies for energy planning purposes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 825-835.
- Arumägi, Endrik & Kalamees, Targo, 2014. "Analysis of energy economic renovation for historic wooden apartment buildings in cold climates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 540-548.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential buildings; Simulation; Energy model; Benchmark; Load patterns; Air conditioning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:94:y:2012:i:c:p:270-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .