Strategic integration of vehicle-to-home system with home distributed photovoltaic power generation in Shanghai
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinopoulos, Georgios, 2020. "Are rooftop photovoltaic systems a sustainable solution for Europe? A life cycle impact assessment and cost analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
- van der Kam, Mart & van Sark, Wilfried, 2015. "Smart charging of electric vehicles with photovoltaic power and vehicle-to-grid technology in a microgrid; a case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 20-30.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Cao, Sunliang, 2019. "The impact of electric vehicles and mobile boundary expansions on the realization of zero-emission office buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Liu, Jian & Zhong, Caifu, 2019. "An economic evaluation of the coordination between electric vehicle storage and distributed renewable energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Blasius, Erik & Wang, Zhenqi, 2018. "Effects of charging battery electric vehicles on local grid regarding standardized load profile in administration sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 224(C), pages 330-339.
- Yaghoobi, Jalil & Islam, Monirul & Mithulananthan, Nadarajah, 2018. "Analytical approach to assess the loadability of unbalanced distribution grid with rooftop PV units," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 358-367.
- Geske, Joachim & Schumann, Diana, 2018. "Willing to participate in vehicle-to-grid (V2G)? Why not!," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 392-401.
- Mehrjerdi, Hasan & Hemmati, Reza, 2020. "Coordination of vehicle-to-home and renewable capacity resources for energy management in resilience and self-healing building," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 568-579.
- Gallo, A.B. & Simões-Moreira, J.R. & Costa, H.K.M. & Santos, M.M. & Moutinho dos Santos, E., 2016. "Energy storage in the energy transition context: A technology review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 800-822.
- Das, Ridoy & Wang, Yue & Putrus, Ghanim & Kotter, Richard & Marzband, Mousa & Herteleer, Bert & Warmerdam, Jos, 2020. "Multi-objective techno-economic-environmental optimisation of electric vehicle for energy services," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
- Fikru, Mahelet G., 2019. "Estimated electricity bill savings for residential solar photovoltaic system owners: Are they accurate enough?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C), pages 1-1.
- Wenig, Jürgen & Sodenkamp, Mariya & Staake, Thorsten, 2019. "Battery versus infrastructure: Tradeoffs between battery capacity and charging infrastructure for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 255(C).
- Andrew W Thompson & Yannick Perez, 2019. "Vehicle-to-Anything (V2X) Energy Services, Value Streams, and Regulatory Policy Implications," Working Papers hal-02265826, HAL.
- Lazzeroni, Paolo & Olivero, Sergio & Repetto, Maurizio & Stirano, Federico & Vallet, Marc, 2019. "Optimal battery management for vehicle-to-home and vehicle-to-grid operations in a residential case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 704-721.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobashi, Takuro & Yoshida, Takahiro & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Naito, Katsuhiko & Pfenninger, Stefan & Say, Kelvin & Takeda, Yasuhiro & Ahl, Amanda & Yarime, Masaru & Hara, Keishiro, 2020. "On the potential of “Photovoltaics + Electric vehicles” for deep decarbonization of Kyoto’s power systems: Techno-economic-social considerations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 275(C).
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle to home; Home distributed photovoltaic; Energy utilization optimization; Net electricity expenditure; Photovoltaic subsidy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:263:y:2020:i:c:s030626192030115x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.