An improved association rule mining-based method for revealing operational problems of building heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Astolfi, Davide & Castellani, Francesco & Garinei, Alberto & Terzi, Ludovico, 2015. "Data mining techniques for performance analysis of onshore wind farms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 220-233.
- Fan, Cheng & Sun, Yongjun & Shan, Kui & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Jiayuan, 2018. "Discovering gradual patterns in building operations for improving building energy efficiency," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 224(C), pages 116-123.
- Xue, Puning & Zhou, Zhigang & Fang, Xiumu & Chen, Xin & Liu, Lin & Liu, Yaowen & Liu, Jing, 2017. "Fault detection and operation optimization in district heating substations based on data mining techniques," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 926-940.
- Xydas, Erotokritos & Marmaras, Charalampos & Cipcigan, Liana M. & Jenkins, Nick & Carroll, Steve & Barker, Myles, 2016. "A data-driven approach for characterising the charging demand of electric vehicles: A UK case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 763-771.
- Fan, Cheng & Xiao, Fu & Zhao, Yang, 2017. "A short-term building cooling load prediction method using deep learning algorithms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 222-233.
- Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard B., 2016.
"Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution,"
Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 660-668.
- Zheming Tong & Yujiao Chen & Malkawi, Ali & Zhu Liu & Richard B. Freeman, "undated". "Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution," Working Paper 428396, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hong, Tianzhen & Yang, Le & Hill, David & Feng, Wei, 2014. "Data and analytics to inform energy retrofit of high performance buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 90-106.
- Zhao, Yang & Li, Tingting & Zhang, Xuejun & Zhang, Chaobo, 2019. "Artificial intelligence-based fault detection and diagnosis methods for building energy systems: Advantages, challenges and the future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 85-101.
- Hubert, M. & Vandervieren, E., 2008. "An adjusted boxplot for skewed distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5186-5201, August.
- Chen, Yujiao & Tong, Zheming & Wu, Wentao & Samuelson, Holly & Malkawi, Ali & Norford, Leslie, 2019. "Achieving natural ventilation potential in practice: Control schemes and levels of automation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 1141-1152.
- Li, Guannan & Hu, Yunpeng & Chen, Huanxin & Li, Haorong & Hu, Min & Guo, Yabin & Liu, Jiangyan & Sun, Shaobo & Sun, Miao, 2017. "Data partitioning and association mining for identifying VRF energy consumption patterns under various part loads and refrigerant charge conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 846-861.
- Pérez-Martín, A. & Pérez-Torregrosa, A. & Vaca, M., 2018. "Big Data techniques to measure credit banking risk in home equity loans," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 448-454.
- Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard Barry & Tong, Zheming, 2016. "Energy Saving Potential of Natural Ventilation in China: The Impact of Ambient Air Pollution," Scholarly Articles 27733689, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wang, Yichuan & Kung, LeeAnn & Byrd, Terry Anthony, 2018. "Big data analytics: Understanding its capabilities and potential benefits for healthcare organizations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 3-13.
- Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali, 2017. "Estimating natural ventilation potential for high-rise buildings considering boundary layer meteorology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 276-286.
- Zhang, Zijun & Kusiak, Andrew & Zeng, Yaohui & Wei, Xiupeng, 2016. "Modeling and optimization of a wastewater pumping system with data-mining methods," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 303-311.
- Yu, Zhun (Jerry) & Haghighat, Fariborz & Fung, Benjamin C.M. & Morofsky, Edward & Yoshino, Hiroshi, 2011. "A methodology for identifying and improving occupant behavior in residential buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6596-6608.
More about this item
KeywordsData mining; Kernel density estimation; Association rule mining; Building operational performance; Building energy efficiency; Heating; ventilation and air conditioning systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:253:y:2019:i:c:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.