Provincial green economic efficiency of China: A non-separable input–output SBM approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D., 2014. "Estimating the technical efficiency of health care systems: A cross-country comparison using the directional distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 899-910.
- Li, Lan-Bing & Hu, Jin-Li, 2012. "Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 216-224.
- Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Lin-Ling & Liu, Wei & Fisher, Ron, 2013. "Bootstrap-DEA analysis of BRICS’ energy efficiency based on small sample data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1049-1055.
- Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Jafari, Ali & Mohammadi, Ali, 2011. "Optimization of energy consumption for soybean production using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3765-3772.
- Gómez-Calvet, Roberto & Conesa, David & Gómez-Calvet, Ana Rosa & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2014.
"Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 137-154.
- Roberto Gómez-Calvet & David Conesa & Ana Rosa Gómez-Calvet & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?," Working Papers 2013/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2015. "An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 209-217.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2010. "A slacks-based inefficiency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 398-409, October.
- Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1995.
"Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 474-499, February.
- TULKENS, Henry & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1993. "Non-Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data : Methodological Aspects," CORE Discussion Papers 1993016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., 1995. "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chang, Young-Tae & Zhang, Ning & Danao, Denise & Zhang, Nan, 2013. "Environmental efficiency analysis of transportation system in China: A non-radial DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 277-283.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan, 2006. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3206-3217, November.
- Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Mohammadi, Ali, 2011. "Optimization of energy consumption and input costs for apple production in Iran using data envelopment analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 909-916.
- Henry Tulkens & Philippe van den Eeckaut, 1993. "Non Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data: Methodological Aspects," CESifo Working Paper Series 38, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wang, Qunwei & Zhao, Zengyao & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn, 2013. "Energy efficiency and production technology heterogeneity in China: A meta-frontier DEA approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 283-289.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-78.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao, 2015. "A performance evaluation of the energy, environmental, and economic efficiency and productivity in China: An application of global data envelopment analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 617-626.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Na, Joon-Ho & Choi, A-Young & Ji, Jianhua & Zhang, Dali, 2017. "Environmental efficiency analysis of Chinese container ports with CO2 emissions: An inseparable input-output SBM model," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 13-24.
- Li, Tianxiang & Baležentis, Tomas & Makutėnienė, Daiva & Streimikiene, Dalia & Kriščiukaitienė, Irena, 2016. "Energy-related CO2 emission in European Union agriculture: Driving forces and possibilities for reduction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 682-694.
- Xin ZHAO & Yong PENG & Yuemei XUE & Shun YUAN, 2016. "Spatial Patterns of Ocean Economic Efficiency and their Influencing Factors in Chinese Coastal Regions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 35-49, December.
- Jadwiga R. Ziolkowska, 2016. "Socio-Economic Implications of Drought in the Agricultural Sector and the State Economy," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-11, September.
- Zhang, Bin & Lu, Danting & He, Yan & Chiu, Yung-ho, 2018. "The efficiencies of resource-saving and environment: A case study based on Chinese cities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 493-507.
- Wu, Ge & Baležentis, Tomas & Sun, Chuanwang & Xu, Shuhua, 2019. "Source control or end-of-pipe control: Mitigating air pollution at the regional level from the perspective of the Total Factor Productivity change decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 1227-1239.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen economic efficiency; Non-separable input/output SBM model; Input and output inefficiency; Energy saving and emissions reduction potential;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:171:y:2016:i:c:p:58-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.