Application of DEA and statistical inference to model the determinants of biomethane production efficiency: A case study in south China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Impact of energy conservation policies on the green productivity in China’s manufacturing sector: Evidence from a three-stage DEA model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 351-363.
- Deng, Liangwei & Liu, Yi & Zheng, Dan & Wang, Lan & Pu, Xiaodong & Song, Li & Wang, Zhiyong & Lei, Yunhui & Chen, Ziai & Long, Yan, 2017. "Application and development of biogas technology for the treatment of waste in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 845-851.
- Djatkov, Djordje & Effenberger, Mathias & Lehner, Andreas & Martinov, Milan & Tesic, Milos & Gronauer, Andreas, 2012. "New method for assessing the performance of agricultural biogas plants," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 104-112.
- Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Lin-Ling & Liu, Wei & Fisher, Ron, 2013. "Bootstrap-DEA analysis of BRICS’ energy efficiency based on small sample data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1049-1055.
- Abudi, Zaidun Naji & Hu, Zhiquan & Sun, Na & Xiao, Bo & Rajaa, Nagham & Liu, Cuixia & Guo, Dabin, 2016. "Batch anaerobic co-digestion of OFMSW (organic fraction of municipal solid waste), TWAS (thickened waste activated sludge) and RS (rice straw): Influence of TWAS and RS pretreatment and mixing ratio," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 131-140.
- Skovsgaard, Lise & Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge, 2017. "Economies of scale in biogas production and the significance of flexible regulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 77-89.
- Chen, Lei & Wang, Ying-Ming & Lai, Fujun, 2017. "Semi-disposability of undesirable outputs in data envelopment analysis for environmental assessments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 655-664.
- Zheng, Zehui & Liu, Jinhuan & Yuan, Xufeng & Wang, Xiaofen & Zhu, Wanbin & Yang, Fuyu & Cui, Zongjun, 2015. "Effect of dairy manure to switchgrass co-digestion ratio on methane production and the bacterial community in batch anaerobic digestion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 249-257.
- Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Jafari, Ali & Mohammadi, Ali, 2011. "Optimization of energy consumption for soybean production using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3765-3772.
- Kristof De Witte & Rui Cunha Marques, 2010. "Incorporating heterogeneity in non-parametric models: a methodological comparison," International Journal of Operational Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 188-204.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2015. "An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 209-217.
- Rácz, Viktor J. & Vestergaard, Niels, 2016. "Productivity and efficiency measurement of the Danish centralized biogas power sector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 397-404.
- Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Mohammadi, Ali, 2011. "Optimization of energy consumption and input costs for apple production in Iran using data envelopment analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 909-916.
- Olesen, Ole B. & Petersen, Niels Christian, 2016. "Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis—A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 2-21.
- Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Pastor, Jesus T., 2017.
"The determination of the least distance to the strongly efficient frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis oriented models: Modelling and computational aspects,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-10.
- Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Pastor, Jesús, 2016. "The determination of the least distance to the strongly efficient frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis oriented models: modelling and computational aspects," MPRA Paper 72630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M. & Postawa, Karol, 2017. "Renewable energy from biogas with reduced carbon dioxide footprint: Implications of applying different plant configurations and operating pressures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 852-868.
- De Clercq, Djavan & Wen, Zongguo & Fan, Fei & Caicedo, Luis, 2016. "Biomethane production potential from restaurant food waste in megacities and project level-bottlenecks: A case study in Beijing," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1676-1685.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C., 2009. "Assessing the performance of biogas plants with multi-criteria and data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1084-1094, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Clercq, Djavan & Wen, Zongguo & Fei, Fan, 2019. "Determinants of efficiency in anaerobic bio-waste co-digestion facilities: A data envelopment analysis and gradient boosting approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C), pages 1-1.
- Lemos, Stella Vannucci & Salgado, Alexandre Pereira & Duarte, Alexandre & de Souza, Marco Antonio Alves & de Almeida Antunes, Fernanda, 2019. "Agroindustrial best practices that contribute to technical efficiency in Brazilian sugar and ethanol production mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 397-411.
- Ramin Gharizadeh Beiragh & Reza Alizadeh & Saeid Shafiei Kaleibari & Fausto Cavallaro & Sarfaraz Hashemkhani Zolfani & Romualdas Bausys & Abbas Mardani, 2020. "An integrated Multi-Criteria Decision Making Model for Sustainability Performance Assessment for Insurance Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Jingyuan Cai & Liguo Zhang & Jing Tang & Dan Pan, 2019. "Adoption of Multiple Sustainable Manure Treatment Technologies by Pig Farmers in Rural China: A Case Study of Poyang Lake Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-18, November.
- Garofalo, Pasquale & Campi, Pasquale & Vonella, Alessandro Vittorio & Mastrorilli, Marcello, 2018. "Application of multi-metric analysis for the evaluation of energy performance and energy use efficiency of sweet sorghum in the bioethanol supply-chain: A fuzzy-based expert system approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 313-324.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomethane; Anaerobic digestion; Organic waste; Pilot project; Vehicle fuel; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1231-1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.