Improving urban bus emission and fuel consumption modeling by incorporating passenger load factor for real world driving
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Liu, Huan & Huang, Ruikun & Yang, Liuhanzi & Li, Zhenhua & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Real-world fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of urban public buses in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1645-1655.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 118-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaonian Shan & Xiaohong Chen & Wenjian Jia & Jianhong Ye, 2019. "Evaluating Urban Bus Emission Characteristics Based on Localized MOVES Using Sparse GPS Data in Shanghai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-15, May.
- Yang, Haifei & Zhai, Xue & Zheng, Changjiang, 2018. "Effects of variable speed limits on traffic operation characteristics and environmental impacts under car-following scenarios: Simulations in the framework of Kerner’s three-phase traffic theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 509(C), pages 567-577.
- Li, Peilin & Zhao, Pengjun & Brand, Christian, 2018. "Future energy use and CO2 emissions of urban passenger transport in China: A travel behavior and urban form based approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 820-842.
- Ali Keyvanfar & Arezou Shafaghat & Nasiru Zakari Muhammad & M. Salim Ferwati, 2018. "Driving Behaviour and Sustainable Mobility—Policies and Approaches Revisited," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Heidrich, Oliver, 2019. "Emissions from urban bus fleets running on biodiesel blends under real-world operating conditions: Implications for designing future case studies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 276-292.
- Bigazzi, Alexander, 2019. "Comparison of marginal and average emission factors for passenger transportation modes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 1460-1466.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban diesel bus; Emission; Fuel consumption; Passenger load; VSP; PEMS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:161:y:2016:i:c:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.