Comparison of real-world fuel economy and emissions from parallel hybrid and conventional diesel buses fitted with selective catalytic reduction systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Liu, Huan & Huang, Ruikun & Yang, Liuhanzi & Li, Zhenhua & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Real-world fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of urban public buses in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1645-1655.
- Doucette, Reed T. & McCulloch, Malcolm D., 2011. "Modeling the prospects of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles to reduce CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2315-2323, July.
- Kelly, Jarod C. & MacDonald, Jason S. & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2012. "Time-dependent plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging based on national driving patterns and demographics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 395-405.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 118-126.
- Millo, Federico & Rolando, Luciano & Fuso, Rocco & Mallamo, Fabio, 2014. "Real CO2 emissions benefits and end user’s operating costs of a plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 563-571.
- Ribau, João P. & Silva, Carla M. & Sousa, João M.C., 2014. "Efficiency, cost and life cycle CO2 optimization of fuel cell hybrid and plug-in hybrid urban buses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 320-335.
- Soylu, Seref, 2014. "The effects of urban driving conditions on the operating characteristics of conventional and hybrid electric city buses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 472-482.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M., 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of alternative powertrains for reduced energy use and CO2 emissions in passenger vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 44-61.
- Karabasoglu, Orkun & Michalek, Jeremy, 2013. "Influence of driving patterns on life cycle cost and emissions of hybrid and plug-in electric vehicle powertrains," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 445-461.
- Finesso, Roberto & Spessa, Ezio & Venditti, Mattia, 2014. "Layout design and energetic analysis of a complex diesel parallel hybrid electric vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 573-588.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jinghui & Rakha, Hesham A., 2016. "Fuel consumption model for conventional diesel buses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 394-402.
- Zhu, Dengting & Zheng, Xinqian, 2018. "A new asymmetric twin-scroll turbine with two wastegates for energy improvements in diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 223(C), pages 263-272.
- Christos Keramydas & Georgios Papadopoulos & Leonidas Ntziachristos & Ting-Shek Lo & Kwok-Lam Ng & Hok-Lai Anson Wong & Carol Ka-Lok Wong, 2018. "Real-World Measurement of Hybrid Buses’ Fuel Consumption and Pollutant Emissions in a Metropolitan Urban Road Network," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Zhao, Jinxing, 2017. "Research and application of over-expansion cycle (Atkinson and Miller) engines – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 300-319.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid bus; Fuel economy; NOX; Selective catalytic reduction; Exhaust temperature;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:159:y:2015:i:c:p:433-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.