Energy consumption of electric vehicles based on real-world driving patterns: A case study of Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, Jarod C. & MacDonald, Jason S. & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2012. "Time-dependent plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging based on national driving patterns and demographics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 395-405.
- Xu, Liangfei & Ouyang, Minggao & Li, Jianqiu & Yang, Fuyuan & Lu, Languang & Hua, Jianfeng, 2013. "Optimal sizing of plug-in fuel cell electric vehicles using models of vehicle performance and system cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 477-487.
- Huiming Gong & Michael Wang & Hewu Wang, 2013. "New energy vehicles in China: policies, demonstration, and progress," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 207-228, February.
- Greene, D.L. & Boudreaux, P.R. & Dean, D.J. & Fulkerson, W. & Gaddis, A.L. & Graham, R.L. & Graves, R.L. & Hopson, J.L. & Hughes, P. & Lapsa, M.V. & Mason, T.E. & Standaert, R.F. & Wilbanks, T.J. & Zu, 2010. "The importance of advancing technology to America's energy goals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3886-3890, August.
- Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2007. "Transition strategy of the transportation energy and powertrain in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2313-2319, April.
- Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Kebin & Yao, Zhiliang & Wang, Michael, 2012. "Vehicle-use intensity in China: Current status and future trend," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 6-16.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "Fuel conservation and GHG (Greenhouse gas) emissions mitigation scenarios for China’s passenger vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6520-6528.
- Karabasoglu, Orkun & Michalek, Jeremy, 2013. "Influence of driving patterns on life cycle cost and emissions of hybrid and plug-in electric vehicle powertrains," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 445-461.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle; Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle; Driving patterns; Driving cycle; Driving range; Fuel consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:157:y:2015:i:c:p:710-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.