Dynamic analysis of feasibility in ethanol supply chain for biofuel production in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kostka, Genia & Polzin, Christine & Scharrer, Jenny, 2009. "The future of sugar cane in (the) People's Republic of China and India - Supply constraints and expansion potential," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 100-107, November.
- Sharma, B. & Ingalls, R.G. & Jones, C.L. & Khanchi, A., 2013. "Biomass supply chain design and analysis: Basis, overview, modeling, challenges, and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 608-627.
- Shin, Juneseuk & Shin, Wan-Seon & Lee, Changyong, 2013. "An energy security management model using quality function deployment and system dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 72-86.
- Ebadian, Mahmood & Sowlati, Taraneh & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Townley-Smith, Lawrence & Stumborg, Mark, 2013. "Modeling and analysing storage systems in agricultural biomass supply chain for cellulosic ethanol production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 840-849.
- Awudu, Iddrisu & Zhang, Jun, 2012. "Uncertainties and sustainability concepts in biofuel supply chain management: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1359-1368.
- Hsu, Chiung-Wen, 2012. "Using a system dynamics model to assess the effects of capital subsidies and feed-in tariffs on solar PV installations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 205-217.
- de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji, 2011. "Ethanol demand in Brazil: Regional approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2289-2298, May.
- Wang, Lei & Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Templer, Richard & Murphy, Richard J., 2013. "Bioethanol production from various waste papers: Economic feasibility and sensitivity analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 1172-1182.
- García, Carlos A. & Manzini, Fabio & Islas, Jorge, 2010. "Air emissions scenarios from ethanol as a gasoline oxygenate in Mexico City Metropolitan Area," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3032-3040, December.
- Basavaraj, G. & Parthasarathy Rao, P. & Basu, Kaushik & Reddy, Ch Ravinder & Kumar, A. Ashok & Srinivasa Rao, P. & Reddy, B.V.S., 2013. "Assessing viability of bio-ethanol production from sweet sorghum in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 501-508.
- Awudu, Iddrisu & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "Stochastic production planning for a biofuel supply chain under demand and price uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 189-196.
- Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Garivait, Savitri, 2008. "Full chain energy analysis of fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(8), pages 722-734, August.
- Zhang, Jun & Osmani, Atif & Awudu, Iddrisu & Gonela, Vinay, 2013. "An integrated optimization model for switchgrass-based bioethanol supply chain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1205-1217.
- Zhang, Fengli & Johnson, Dana M. & Johnson, Mark A., 2012. "Development of a simulation model of biomass supply chain for biofuel production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 380-391.
- Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2008. "Fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand: Environmental and cost performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1589-1599, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard, 2014. "On the future prospects and limits of biofuels in Brazil, the US and EU," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 730-737.
- Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan, 2017. "How to enhance the future use of energy policy simulation models through ex post validation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 58-66.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:66:y:2019:i:c:p:149-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chanthawong, Anuman & Dhakal, Shobhakar & Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2016. "Supply and demand of biofuels in the fuel market of Thailand: Two stage least square and three least square approaches," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 431-443.
- Eker, Sibel & van Daalen, Els, 2015. "A model-based analysis of biomethane production in the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the subsidization policy under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 178-196.
- Nunez, H., 2018. "Building a Bioethanol Market in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275921, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Debnath, Deepayan & Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt & Binfield, Julian, 2017. "Complement or substitute: Ethanol’s uncertain relationship with gasoline under alternative petroleum price and policy scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 385-397.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:765-775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armin Leopold, 2016. "Energy related system dynamic models: a literature review," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 231-261, March.
- Zhao, Chunfu & Chen, Bin, 2014. "China’s oil security from the supply chain perspective: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 269-279.
- Sehatpour, Mohammad-Hadi & Kazemi, Aliyeh & Sehatpour, Hesam-eddin, 2017. "Evaluation of alternative fuels for light-duty vehicles in Iran using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 295-310.
- Castañeda-Ayarza, Juan Arturo & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa, 2017. "Final and B molasses for fuel ethanol production and some market implications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1059-1065.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain feasibility; System Dynamics; Trend analysis; Ethanol; Biofuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:123:y:2014:i:c:p:358-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.