Outcome effect, controllability and performance evaluation of managers: some field evidence from multi-outlet businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lipshitz, Raanan, 1989. ""Either a medal or a corporal": The effects of success and failure on the evaluation of decision making and decision makers," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 380-395, December.
- Hershey, John C. & Baron, Jonathan, 1992. "Judgment by outcomes: When is it justified?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-93, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:7:y:1969:i:1:p:44-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:2:p:348-367 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond O. S. Zaal, 2011. "Reinforcing Ethical Behavior through Organizational Architecture: A Hypothesized Relationship," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0209-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joacli:v:31:y:2013:i:1:p:2-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Mastilak & Linda Matuszewski & Fabienne Miller & Alexander Woods, 2012. "Evaluating conflicting performance on driver and outcome measures: the effect of strategy maps," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 97-114, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:25:y:2000:i:4-5:p:411-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.